Ideas about future !!

Klint Clowes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well...I work in The Destiny Game, and we have a lot of tools for increase your vampire experience...we have :

- Weapons,Armor, shields and a Anvil for battle war
- Generator Tanks(for Generate Blood)
- One of the most improved hunt game, for grow in our system
- We have Pets for help in battle
- Amulets, Rings, to increase some features

The good news is...Linden Lab provides to us, the best tool for development !!! You Dream, We can do !!!

So...We are wondering to know, how is the second life vampire community wants for development in future ???

Charly, I am here to try increase my knowledge and increase contents in this community...my intention is not promote my products, because this i can not put the link to my store and this things...I want to know what is the public wants from the developers...The only free hud i know, is The Destiny HUD, I Dont know if other people do this...

How HUD have a feature, called "Recruit a Friend"...in this feature, is possible to invite new people, send free HUD to the target...during the day, i put the details for this...thanks for asking =]

Klint Clowes wrote:

Charly, I see a long time ago, around 5 Free HUDS in marketplace, but i have no idea if this systems are work or not...i can say about my system, because I work on it...If you need more details about, ask me ;]

Can I ask if you wrote the instruction manual for it?

Ohhhhh, oops!  :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:   I reply from the All Posts list, not the forums, so just was replying to the thread subject. 

Can you explain what you mean about, like, the future of vampirism? For example?  I might be able to think of something.

Hello Pamela, thanks for your interesting =D

I Mean...we live in second life, right ? all possibilities is possible to create and design, and we always follow good solutions for make fun all our community...Ideas like weapons, objects, cloths, armors, anything !!!! If you have some idea, send to us !!! See you :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.