What do you think your sim will look like this time next year?

Klint Clowes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Klint Clowes wrote:

I think we need study the upcoming tendencies of Second Life in next year... all things here change so fast, so, we need to always be prepared.

Oh, I only think per season on my sim. Right now I am lowering the snow from the mountains a bit, so it is slowly getting down. Next week I will remove some autumn trees and replace them for leafless ones.

In spring/summer and so on I do the same. Our buildings stay where they are, as most of the regulars find it comfy to land on a known spot and find the mats and combat arena to fight in  easily.

Nothing frustrates Samurai and Ronins more then changing the combatspots all the time, they just tp in, want to draw their Katana and fight.

Now, for ninja's that is different of course, they love to land in the bushes and jump on people unexpectedly.

I dont have a Ninja sim per se, although there are some shrubs and hedges they can hide in.

As we say: all are welcome and good fights!

• 1 year later...

yes Cait we are pretty much the same on your sim we change per season, we have winter , spring ,summer autumn then halloween easter , and christmas too all going on at finite fini and have genral fun decorating to suit what ever we have in mind like if it is some one specials rez day like for mat one year we took up all of your ghetto

And to what it may be like next year who can tell we may have flattend the lot and started all over again:))flooded beach.png

This is when we flooded the beach in sympathy for the hurricans.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.