Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Carole Franizzi

Adult Book Project

Recommended Posts

Hiya all. You may or may not know, but I’ve been SL-awol for some time now due to pesky pc issues. I’ve been busy planning my return though and have decided to do another one of my adult books as soon as I get back in-world. I’ve been working on the text and I’m going to need a co-protagonist and some secondary characters. Consider this a sort of informal audition announcement. If you express interest here for any of the below-mentioned roles (pls mention which part), I’ll get back to you when I’m ready to shoot the photos.

Roles:

Aging male avatar to play my main love interest. Old wrinkly skin, preferably varicose veins and general sag. Hud-operated private parts, but obviously not overly-endowed – something extreeeemely modest and rather “withered” would do the trick. Body hair required (all over – back and shoulders included) but grey or white.

Hawt babe (over 60, though). Old skin but any hair colour acceptable as the character is the sort of “lady” who’d have dyed blonde or ferocious red hair even though she’s a bit past it. Sizable implants a necessity for the role. Will possess a risque’ sort of wardrobe (corsets, stockings and high heels) and will have a latex domme set of clothes (and accessories) too, for one scene. Must be willing to be friendly with several gentlemen (see below).

Post-man

Milkman

Gardener

Butcher

Mechanic

Road-worker

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to volunteer for one of the lesser parts, but then saw that the Hawt Babe would be "friendly" with them. I've heard of "Gay for Pay" and there are many fine porn adult entertainment actors who do a wonderful job "portraying" someone of an orientation different from their own. I, however, am unable* to be "Straight for Pay," so I regrettably must pass on this opportunity.

*Mostly because I would undoubtedly have a terribly hard time functioning through the inevitably resulting laughter.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose this is a bit of a long-shot – but a bi male dwarf would be a great addition and would allow for a very interesting twist in the tale.

This isn’t a paying job, of course - but anyone who’s participated in my little projects in the past have assured me they found it a highly satisfying experience.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


tako Absent wrote:

I need an aspirin.

 

If that was you auditioning, the line is incorrect. It isn't an aspirin you need. But DON'T say the real line here, for heaven's sake! Way too naughty.

PS Your avie is very pretty but about 40 years too young. NEXT!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:


PS Your avie is very pretty but about 40 years too young. NEXT!!!!!!!


What about a 30-year-old monkey? In Capuchin's age, I'm ancient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Willow Danube wrote:


Carole Franizzi wrote:


PS Your avie is very pretty but about 40 years too young. NEXT!!!!!!!


What about a 30-year-old monkey? In Capuchin's age, I'm ancient.

Well, that certainly would be a very unusual twist. Maybe a tad too unusual for my readers... But thank you for offering. Don't call us...

NEXT!!!!!!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. Sorry. I'm one of those taller avatars that absolutely refuses to be reformed.

Serious art, you say? Since you put it that way, how could I resist? Sign me up.

I think the role of Gardener would fit me best. I do so love flowers and although my wardobe is is quite sizable, I simply don't have access to the costumes that the other roles would require (postal uniform; white jacket, pants and hat; bloody apron; greasy or tarry everything). Unless you'll be supplying costumes?

Oh, and I'm relatively smooth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that nobody could ever accuse you of bowing (or curtseying in your case) to the stereotypical, but surely of all your planned professions you are missing the mainstay of any cheeky porn adult scenario; the plumber!

Every plumber in an adult scenario comes with a bag of innuendo and risqué terminology as standard not to mention that their main work stance is prostrate on their back on the floor fixing a lady's pipes, as it were.  Furthermore, a plumber is usually accompanied by their plumber's mate for that essential menage á trois scene.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Sy Beck wrote:

I know that nobody could ever accuse you of bowing (or curtseying in your case) to the stereotypical, but surely of all your planned professions you are missing the mainstay of any cheeky
porn
adult scenario; the plumber!

Every plumber in an adult scenario comes with a bag of innuendo and risqué terminology as standard not to mention that their main work stance is prostrate on their back on the floor fixing a lady's pipes, as it were.  Furthermore, a plumber is usually accompanied by their plumber's mate for that essential
menage á trois
scene.

My gawd, Sy! How could I forget the plumber??? It would have been a missed opportunity for those classic lines, "Hey, Missus, I 'eard you needed your drain plunging..."

Would you be at all interested in a script-writing job? I could do with an assistant. Your avie is way too upper-class for this opus, strongly inspired by the socio-realistism of Loach. if I ever do a costume drama one (Maidenhead Revisited, peut-etre...?), I'll be sure to consider you for a part, though.

 

Edited cuz I can't spell...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


tako Absent wrote:

I feel faint....

Mm...mm....not bad, dear., not bad. Not great, but not too bad....

Maybe you could try that again but this time with a very surprised expression on your face?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

No. Sorry. I'm one of those taller avatars that absolutely
refuses
to be reformed.

Serious art, you say? Since you put it that way, how could I resist? Sign me up.

I think the role of Gardener would fit me best. I do so
love
flowers and although my wardobe is is quite sizable, I simply don't have access to the costumes that the other roles would require (postal uniform; white jacket, pants and hat; bloody apron; greasy or tarry everything). Unless you'll be supplying costumes?

Oh, and I'm relatively smooth.

Oh gawd...a diva..... *rolls eyes*

Erm, yesss, art. Serious art. Based loosely on Sake Mitsubishi's "Green Bamboo" trilogy. But without the Buddhist chanting throughout obviously.

I'll whip something nice up for you to wear. I was thinking along the lines of Armani-meets-Lady Chattersley - you know, cloth cap (cashmere, I think) and crushed satin work-shirt with a dashing red silk kerchief tied jauntily round the neck. Would that appeal?

You're aware that flower-arranging won't actually be part of the story-line?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Oh, that sounds lovely! No yellow, though, if you please. Makes me look sallow.

No flower arranging? So... straight to the action in the potting shed, then?

You got it in one. Look on the bright side - the hawt babe will probably be a man in RL anyway.

 

No, no - no yellow. A soft mossy green I think, for the cap and classic ivory for the shirt. We don't want you looking sallow.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I might fit the role of evil landlord demanding rent or something in kind.  I fear though the role of rent boy may have many more clambering over me for the part.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Sy Beck wrote:

Well I might fit the role of evil landlord demanding rent or something in kind.  I fear though the role of rent boy may have many more clambering over me for the part.

 

You've quite inspired me....something vintage....a helpless penniless girl....her wicked landlord...No! No! Yes! Yes! No! Yes!....he chases her round the shabby room.....her mature, but still highly attractive mother arrives...he pushes the girl aside...chases the mother round the room...No! No! Yes!! Yes!! Oh, alright, then....

Do you have a prim waxed moustache?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:


Sy Beck wrote:

Well I might fit the role of evil landlord demanding rent or something in kind.  I fear though the role of rent boy may have many more clambering over me for the part.

 

You've quite inspired me....something vintage....a helpless penniless girl....her wicked landlord...No! No! Yes! Yes! No! Yes!....he chases her round the shabby room.....her mature, but still
highly
attractive mother arrives...he pushes the girl aside...chases the mother round the room...No! No! Yes!! Yes!! Oh, alright, then....

Do you have a prim waxed moustache?

Check the av pic, and a shiny topper, which I tip at the ladies, not to mention my sturdy walking cane.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Sy Beck wrote:


Carole Franizzi wrote:


Sy Beck wrote:

Well I might fit the role of evil landlord demanding rent or something in kind.  I fear though the role of rent boy may have many more clambering over me for the part.

 

You've quite inspired me....something vintage....a helpless penniless girl....her wicked landlord...No! No! Yes! Yes! No! Yes!....he chases her round the shabby room.....her mature, but still
highly
attractive mother arrives...he pushes the girl aside...chases the mother round the room...No! No! Yes!! Yes!! Oh, alright, then....

Do you have a prim waxed moustache?

Check the av pic, and a shiny topper, which I tip at the ladies, not to mention my sturdy walking cane.


No, I insist. Let's mention your sturdy cane. Just how sturdy?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn't surprise me, either, though maybe it's just that not enough people know this sub-Forum is even here, what with all the vampire threads, and this one being so far down on the page and with so few. Buried under an avalanche of interviews with a vampire...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me, either, though maybe it's just that not enough people know this sub-Forum is even here, what with all the vampire threads, and this one being so far down on the page and with so few. Buried under an avalanche of interviews with a vampire...

Yep. The vamp sub-forum has the same effect as spam - it occupies almost permanently the window which gives the list of latest posts. I'd be so curious to know statistics - how much renevue is generated by "adult" activities and how much by vamp games. I'm finding it hard to believe that more people buy fangs than intimate bits, But, maybe I'm wrong. But then again, maybe I'm not.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...