Pictures with Friends :)

NealCrz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thought would be fun to start a thread on the amazing times and places we spend with friends.

Post a location too if you can so we can all see that amazing sim.  This was just 500 feet above a sandbox with my good friend

UncommonTruth

oh modern "picture show" on the chair she just made

Freinds on a chair.png

This is me with my best friend Ratt. We just finished our build at SL8B  and tried out some poseballs at one of the neighbouring parcels.

Just when i realised I was on the blue ball and he got the pink one, my phone went and Ratt got distracted by rl stuff as well. I think we stood like this for almost an hour....

acrobats_700px.png

Wow, it was hard to decide what photos to post! I finally picked these pics (taken by Tem Haalan) from a party at a club called C-Level, because it's the only time I've disco danced in a swimming pool. :smileyvery-happy:

(In the pics: Jenn, Lindal, Quinn, Anthony, Maureen, Cindi, Keli, Sylvia, Tem, Maddy, Lillie, Katt, Deltango.)

5785744250_7182cb722e_b.jpg

5785167175_f2fdd359a4_b.jpg

Been on a loooong work trip with no time for fun Picture Poses, but fortunately I had this picture taken for a postcard sitting around just waiting for this thread.

We're a couple of Friends in France... if I remember right we were hit by a bus shortly after this was snapped... don't pose in the street for photos if you have plenty of other fantastic options... I'm sure I was saying we should be over at the cafe, but nooooo, then you wouldn't see the flags... blah blah blah... heh hee... the memories.

Enjoy your friends and travels! ;)

Lanas

Friends in France.png

UncommonTruth wrote:

I'm so glad Rex found a home! I wondered what happened to him :matte-motes-smile:

I'm to new to have old friends, so I'll post one of me and my bestest friend Neal, forgot to post this on halloween ^^
Uncommon Friends.png

I looove his horns in this picture!(May I ask where they are from Neal?) Also you look very pretty Uncommon ^__^ heh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.