Sign in to follow this  
Carl Thibodeaux

Losing my mind slowly?

No, not at all. People like visiting different countries in real life as well without know the language.

Too bad we can not all see the coolness in all other cultures because some are too proud of their own to even try.

I'm asian. When i was a kid i dont speak nor understand english but i love watching hollywood films and sesame street. Am i crazy that time?;).... 

If only more people in this world and the rl world took love and/ore interest in other cultures / countries. I think both worlds would be a more happier one :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Enjoy!

Perhaps a little crazy ... but only for thinking you might actually be crazy! ;)

If more people were interested in and respected other cultures, the world would be a lot less of a crazy place!

dont limit your sense of admiration for this universe with political divisions, crazy would be to believe that something is less appreciable because its on another country. if you stand close to a border, and you see a pretty bird, the moment it flies over the border it becomes ugly?

forget about the borders, forget about the countries, and appreciate beauty.