Sign in to follow this  
Jordyn Blaylock

Looking to adopt an adult as a daughter or son

My self beant singh . I am 21 year old . I have completed my secondary education nd now i am persuing graduation's last year . I belong to poor family thats why they had left me . I am alone feel lonely everday ,i need parents . i am sweet natured . I need somebody who can adopt me.

My self beant singh. I am 21 year old . I have done secondary education nd now i am persuing graduation's last year . I belong to poor family they had left me because they could not provide me all facilities nd left me. I need someone who can adopt me as their own child . I am sweet natured.

My self beant singh . I am 21 year old . I have completed secondary education nd now i am persuing graduation . I belong to poor family thats why they had left me. I need someones who can adopt . I 'll be good for you . I have every quality.

Hi im jomarie serna from philippines and im 18 years old. I dont have a family right now. and i just want to have a parents to support me. you can contact me on facebook Jomari Serna. 

sam01612 wrote:

Hi im jomarie serna from philippines and im 18 years old. I dont have a family right now. and i just want to have a parents to support me. you can contact me on facebook Jomari Serna. 

Really?  Honestly, Sam/Jo/Marie/whoever you are... do you truly believe that you can compete with beant's sad, poor parent story, much less their secondary-education-completion credentials?  Sorry sweety... you really have to up your game if you want to make it in the internet scam business.

...Dres

Marcymo1234 wrote:

It's none of your business what someone else's chooses to write. 

When someone choose to write something on a public forum, it becomes everyone's business.

...Dres

Hey Jordyn, 

My Sister Belle (26 )and I  (23 )have been seeking a Parent / Parents for awhile now. It's hard for Adult Children to Find Parents. I know because I have my own Adult children in SL.

We have our own home and family so we wouldn't need to move in and we most certainly do not need your L. We are both on the east Coast Time Zone. We have both been in SL Mc's in the past and I am still a supporter of a few of my past MC brothers & sisters. We would really be interestd in getting to know you better. I figured it best to reach out here first and then send you a message in -world. 

If you would like to chat my in-world name is RedWrath Resident 

if it is no joke and you really want one....then i would like to...cause i always wanted family love not family war....if you would like to then please contact me..

Jordyn Blaylock wrote:

Heyas. I wasn't sure really where to put this so hoping this is in the right place. My name is Jordyn. I have been in SL total since 2006. I have played a child av, a toddler, a teen, and an adult. I have the most amazing family I could've ever asked for. I have a mom and a dad, 4 sisters, and more extended family then I know what to do with. I am a member of the Crimson Rose Motorcycle Club and a supporter for Hells Angles NC Motorcycle Club in Secondlife. While I love my family and my friends and the way my SL is going at the moment, one thing I miss is being a mom. Realistically I cannot afford to adopt a child avatar, but I am looking to adopt an adult to be my daughter or son. You do not have to be a biker, though you may fit in more with my family if you are. As an adult, you would not be living with me, but simply just looking for someone that wants to be part of a family and wants to be loved and have family to be with. If this sounds like something you would be interested in feel free to reply below or contact me in world under Jordyn Blaylock.

Jordyn Blaylock wrote:

Heyas. I wasn't sure really where to put this so hoping this is in the right place. My name is Jordyn. I have been in SL total since 2006. I have played a child av, a toddler, a teen, and an adult. I have the most amazing family I could've ever asked for. I have a mom and a dad, 4 sisters, and more extended family then I know what to do with. I am a member of the Crimson Rose Motorcycle Club and a supporter for Hells Angles NC Motorcycle Club in Secondlife. While I love my family and my friends and the way my SL is going at the moment, one thing I miss is being a mom. Realistically I cannot afford to adopt a child avatar, but I am looking to adopt an adult to be my daughter or son. You do not have to be a biker, though you may fit in more with my family if you are. As an adult, you would not be living with me, but simply just looking for someone that wants to be part of a family and wants to be loved and have family to be with. If this sounds like something you would be interested in feel free to reply below or contact me in world under Jordyn Blaylock.

Jordyn Blaylock wrote:

Jordyn Blaylock wrote:

if it is no joke and you really want one.....then i would.....cause i always wanted family love not family war....if u agree then please contact me....

if it is no joke and you really want one....then i would like to...cause i always wanted family love not family war....if you would like to then please contact me..

Hi, My name name is Ishman age 22 male from India.. looking for a loving family. Email :- singh.singhkohli.ishman@gmail.com

Hi, My name is Ishman 22 male from India looking for a loving parents. Email : singh.singhkohli.ishman@gmail.com

OK people, pay attention please. Th eoriginal post was made in November of 2011, The first reply came in September of 2012, since then there has been 4 pages of replies of people lookinh to be this persons child, the latest being this year. I doubt he is still looking, he might not even be doing SL anymore.