Sign in to follow this  
Sammantha Koppel

A Confusing Subforum

Obvioulsy there is a lot of interest in vamire roleplay in SL.  Almost all of the LL posts to this subforum have a lot of views, so people are at least looking at them, right?  Yet, they rarely get comments.  It also seems that every time someone other than LL starts a thread, 4 or 5 LL threads show up and bury it before it gets a chance. 

So I'm wondering, is this just some sort of showcase for vampire roleplay?  Personally, I have no interest in participating in such roleplay, but this subforum has me somewhat intrigued.

But did you know that you can't post to the SL Vampire Facebook page without Facebook demanding your phone number.

It's OK though, they promise they won't use the number for anything . . .

I agree, the genesis of this subforum was curious.  With a new Community Manager on board, it would have been a great opportunity to introduce her/himself to the community and tell us what this was all about.  Engage us and enlist us rather than diss us.

Cato Badger wrote:

But did you know that you can't post to the SL Vampire Facebook page without Facebook demanding your phone number.

It's OK though, they promise they won't use the number for anything . . .

My phone number has been broadcast so many times, in so many tv shows. . . giving it to FB would be no problem now.

555-555-5555

I get crank calls and don't know why!

(To someone who thinks I just gave out RL info and thus am in yet more violations of whatever, please note: joke, not real.)