Jacki Silverfall

No this isn't Fridays fun thread butttt I need help...

I need a muff puff :/ Yeah you heard me! Jacki's sick of looking at the bald spot in the nether regions. If anyone's knows of a good one please pass the puss info!

I got a demo off MP and rezzed it inworld thinking it came in a box, but since it didn't it wouldn't rezz, not enough prims available. Now I got a pretty big spread (not the one down south)in SL so you can imagine just how hairy this demo beaver was!  I wasn't about to put that tarantula on my little cupcake!

So please help me not to let my muff freeze this winter!

Yours, Jacki

• Like 4

Jesus, Jackie! All the money I spend on waxing and now you are threatening to start a reverse trend? 

On a technical note, if you choose wear instead of trying to rezz it, it wont matter how many prims available your land has. If it comes in a fancy box (yes yes) then it may very well be too many prims for your land to support. I suggest taking your box to a sandbox, rezzing it there, copy to inventory, take your box, and go home and try your new, um, thing.

• Like 1

I did that, that is how I knew the scale of hairiness it had. EEP

I went to Xcite but I don't want one that has 30 scripts, talks and does tricks.

Just want a small toupee for those cold winter nights. :smileywink:

Oh I tried a prim clam but thats what it looked like...a clam. Ugly! and after fiddling with it for hours trying to get it in position I gave up and decided the one I had was nicer. Sheesh after awhile I didn't know which end was up!  I'm hopeless can't even put on a prim clam :/ Plus I needed a pose that would make it so I could get at the damn thing to place it.

Shoes are easy compared to that thing.

Yeah, they''re a pain to position properly, or can be.   That's why I prefer tattoo or clothing layers ones -- if you don't want an (almost literally) all-singing, all-dancing one,  but if, like me, you change your hair a lot and  do like to have your collar and cuffs matching (when I'm a blonde, I wanna be a natural blonde, thank you very much), the visual effect is perfectly acceptable, I find.

• Like 1

Exactly! The one I got is a layer pants or undies or tattoo. But you bring up a good point about changing hair color!

/me runs off to get more muff puffs!

Thanks for the tip! :)

Is your HooHoo is still haired or have you updated it?

I'm just curious as a lot as changed since then:) 

/*Disclaimer - Yes, I replied to an old thread, but I'm 12 years old, so I've earned it!*/ ;) 

On 4/28/2018 at 8:30 AM, Asadora Summers said:

Is your HooHoo is still haired or have you updated it?

I'm just curious as a lot as changed since then:) 

/*Disclaimer - Yes, I replied to an old thread, but I'm 12 years old, so I've earned it!*/ ;) 

I think your disclaimer ia going to need a disclaimer. 

• Haha 1

There's a hairy one for free at "The City". It's labeled as "free Hiary p****", but you get the drift.

• Like 1