Sign in to follow this  
Audra Siemens

A random thought for the day...

Deltango Vale wrote:

Well, anything in a yellow, opaque, glass D-cup is probably a bad idea. Me, I prefer things in oyster-grey, satin B-cups.

Are you a half-full or half-empty kinda gal, Del?

Audra Siemens wrote:

Ok thanks. Glad to know my insane diagnosis was not wasted!

I will make you a deal.  You stay out of my psychosis and I will stay out of yours.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Audra Siemens wrote:

I will make you a deal.  You stay out of my psychosis and I will stay out of yours.  

But... yours is likely more interesting than mine... and if I'm watching over your shoulder, I'm not so lonely! 

Audra Siemens wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Audra Siemens wrote:

But... yours is likely more interesting than mine... and if I'm watching over your shoulder, I'm not so lonely! 

OK you asked for it.  I have spent a life time trying to get 'into' dresses.  I have spent the past four months trying to get out of the pink one I'm wearing.    

Storm Clarence wrote:

Audra Siemens wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Audra Siemens wrote:

OK you asked for it.  I have spent a life time trying to get 'into' dresses.  I have spent the past four months trying to get out of the pink one I'm wearing.    

And you know what I thought when I read that? "Ooh.. pink.." 

Deltango Vale wrote:

Well, anything in a yellow, opaque, glass D-cup is probably a bad idea. Me, I prefer things in oyster-grey, satin B-cups.

Thank you for taking that someplace my brain did not jump to! Also.. I spit coffee laughing.. my monitor has a hate on for you now... 

Audra Siemens wrote:

Am I the only one who notices that anything in a yellow opaque glass/cup is just a bad idea? 

Discuss.
:D

I actually found it very difficult to imagine what a yellow opaque glass or cup might look like. Googling Yellow Opaque Glass only confused me more. The closest I have been able to visualize so far is a yellow plastic party cup, the kind that are usually red, but it's still early here and it is Friday! So my imagination will be much better later.

My answer is: what is perchance. 

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Audra Siemens wrote:

Am I the only one who notices that anything in a yellow opaque glass/cup is just a bad idea? 

Discuss.

I actually found it very difficult to imagine what a yellow opaque glass or cup might look like. Googling Yellow Opaque Glass only confused me more. The closest I have been able to visualize so far is a yellow plastic party cup, the kind that are usually red, but it's still early here and it is Friday! So my imagination will be much better later.

What made me think of it is that my daughters have various coloured, see through, plastic "Sippy cups" - one of the colours being a rather urine looking yellow.. I just thought the colour odd for a glass or cup.. but then I suppose a lot of different colours would be odd when thought about in my current "wow that's odd' frame of mind! 

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Red party cups always remind me of those horror movies where they drink blood.

My imagination feels like it's been shaped by all the vampire threads started by Linden Lab that I came face to face with as soon as I logged in this evening (it's evening in UK).

b l o o o d aaaarghh

remote_image20100419-28187-1qhi61p-0.jpg

Taaahdaaah! Yellow, opaque sippy cup... o.O this one actually has yellow juice in it tho.. but imagine if it were water o.O it just looks... ew.. but then.. my mind is obviously twisted and bent... 

Ohhhh, I thought opaque was the opposite of translucent. As in:

Not able to be seen through; not transparent.

Anyways, yellow juice? Where are you getting these substances! :P

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Anyways, yellow juice? Where are you getting these substances!
:P

Put it in a shaker add a little ice a little bourbon - shake away.

I'll drink it.

PS I just went for my annual urine test at work; I donated an olive.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

I'll drink it.

An olive?

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ohhhh, I thought opaque was the
opposite
of translucent. As in:

It is entirely likely that you are correct... but I am too lazy to check.. in either case, I can find examples of opaque or translucent (not see through, see through) sippy cups/ glasses/whatnot - so.. my question only half doesn't make sense with that mix up! :D

Raven1 Short wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

I'll drink it.

An olive?

As in a martini-related olive? :D

Audra Siemens wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ohhhh, I thought opaque was the
opposite
of translucent. As in:

It is entirely likely that you are correct... but I am too lazy to check.. in either case, I can find examples of opaque or translucent (not see through, see through) sippy cups/ glasses/whatnot - so.. my question only half doesn't make sense with that mix up!

Oh, ok. Your way makes sense too. 

My answer has been amended to: yes.

edit: oh, after further review I change that to: no.