Resident Klint Clowes Discusses his Vampire Evolution

Linden Lab

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Community Manager

klint.jpg

How long have you been in SL and what are some of your favorite things to do inworld?
I began in Second Life in 2008, just for fun, because I had read some things about Second Life and the metaverse. Two weeks later, I received an invitation to be a part of a vampire group and begin my contact with vampire things. I like to discover creative lands around SL and always study SL language for development of future projects.

Where do you get the inspiration for your sim or community?

Well — my community is called “The Destiny,” and I've got a lot of movies and ideas on paper RPGs for developing this. Some examples are:  Vampire The Maskerade, Underworld Series, of course with opinion and commentaries from our 15000 players inside the community.

How long have you been vamping in SL?

Since when I began — I can't imagine me with no vampire character. When I discovered my passion for this, I began to develop The Destiny and build our community in Second Life.

thedestiny_001.png

Has you sim or community changed over time? How so?

Our Public base continued on the same path for a long, long time, but we always meet new people in our land, and the old teach the newest vampires. We change the sim sometimes, because we want to always have the latest and most updated things in Second Life to stay ahead of our Residents’ expectations.

Klint Clowes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.