The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

Qwalyphi Korpov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Aww Qwalyphi, contact their 24/7 billing department and you will get sorted.   Billing acts as the justice of the peace/piece and jury all in one.  Plus, perhaps they will spring for a sexy beach bungalow for you and your dearest friend/friends. 

I mean, rodents love, too, right?

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Aww Qwalyphi, contact their 24/7 billing department and you will get sorted.   Billing acts as the justice of the peace/piece and jury all in one.  Plus, perhaps they will spring for a sexy beach bungalow for you and your dearest friend/friends. 

I mean, rodents love, too, right?

Thanks Venus.  I'm gonna keep that idea in my back pocket for now.

I know I'm living a lie but... that's a kinda RolePlay - right?

o.O

... RolePlay... maybe I shoulda posted this over there.

& yeah, I love being a rodent.  There's a lot of anti-rodent attitude around to deal with but that's okay.

Qwalyphi you always make me laugh. However, this^^ was one of your finer moments.  Thank you.  

Actually, I think the way they have it set right now, profiles and in-world checks for whether the person has PIOF or Payment Info Used (PIU), retain that status, even after payment info is removed. The point being that they indicate that at some time in the avatar's existence, you did provide valid payment info.

I removed payment info from several of my less-important alts - a few of which did have PIOF status, and one was PIU. They all show their former status in the profiles and in terms of being able to go to parcels that require payment info on file. None of those alts ever use the payment info for anything, since if they need funds, my main account, Ceera Murakami, just gives the L$ to them. And it has been a long time since any of my accounts was ever excluded from an area for not having payment info on file.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.