Hand Animation Doesn't Upload

Maddie Diker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It mentions on the wiki somewhere that hand animations have been broken forever, unfortunately. You'll find that if you play your animation back to back, it should show the hands as if by random. If it doesn't, check to see there are conflicting animations (an animation overrider, for example).

The only broken part that I know of, concerning hands, is the spread hand affect. This happens randomly when trying to trigger a relaxed hand, or a fist. What you are explaining, I have no clue, and is perplexing because yours is defaulting to relaxed, instead of spread hand. It does make me wonder if your AO has some kind of spread hand fixer. If this is the case, I would not advise people to do this. There are other tricks to fix a spread hand that do not cause lag.

Okay, I've just tested it on the official Second Life viewer 3.1 . It uploaded just fine! It seems like its a problem with the 3.2 version or the beta viewers. I never had problems before with firestorm or SL beta..Or kirsten's official viewer! But the official SL viewer seems to work fine, thank God.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.