Midian City Looking For Dedicated Role-Players

Lyonee Locke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Midian City is a dark role-play community, we have been around for ages. In recent months we have downsized, and rebooted our story but aging the sim in story 5 years. It made a major difference for the players who were still around but we need to grow again, to bring in fresh role-players with new ideas, bright and vivid new characters, who are able to tell good stories with others, and understand that we all make a sim great or not so great.

Midian is looking for people who want to be a part of a community... ours just happens to be a very dark community. This is a mature sim and basically is full of adult content, action, adventure intrigue, sex, and political strife all set in a blade runner-esque universe. Right now is a great time to enter the sim as things are wide open, and you can really hang your hat one a storyline and make Midian your home.

Like many sims of our age we have gone through ups and downs and our player base is a bit low right now and I would love to see you there. I am the owner of the Snake Pit on main street, come see me for a free drink and in character chat?

Whatever relationship you are looking gfor friends, lovers, dom/sub, forced encounters, chance encounters, bi/gay/straight you can find it all in Midian city. Some of the people I have known and care for as long as 4 years and I count them dear freinds in and out of game. Come play with us!

The official blurb:

"Cyberpunk Noir Roleplay: Dark futuristic urban dystopia featuring Gangs, Clubs, Psychos, Strippers, Drugs, Sex, Violence, Fetish, Kidnap, Capture, Forced Fantasy, BDSM - Your darkest nightmare and a few senseless beatings."

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.