Want to be my friend:)

WhiteLione

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI everyone

I must be doing something wrong:matte-motes-big-grin-squint:, maybe I smell bad...heheh.:)  last time I started a thread i must have been to confursing of waht I was looking for :) Anyway I am about 12 days old and still learing my way around. but mostly I like to have more friendsfrinds to hang out with. 

I like to explore, dance hang out and have fun. more u will find out as we start chatting :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:so if you lilke to get to hang out and get to know eacho otherr add me or IM me:matte-motes-big-grin-evil: looking for ward to get to know u

ohh pleas dont give me lilnk to of places to met peole or explanation on how to, i know you mean well bu:) but I am just looking to make new frinnds to hav fun iwth :))

take care and looking for to you see all of you online:))

WhiteLione (leo)

WhiteLione wrote:

HI everyone

I must be doing something wrong:matte-motes-big-grin-squint:, maybe I smell bad...heheh.
:)
  last time I started a thread i must have been to confursing of waht I was looking for
Anyway I am about 12 days old and still learing my way around. but mostly I like to have more friendsfrinds to hang out with. 

I like to explore, dance hang out and have fun. more u will find out as we start chatting :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:so if you lilke to get to hang out and get to know eacho otherr add me or IM me:matte-motes-big-grin-evil: looking for ward to get to know u

ohh pleas dont give me lilnk to of places to met peole or explanation on how to, i know you mean well bu:) but I am just looking to make new frinnds to hav fun iwth
)

take care and looking for to you see all of you online:))

WhiteLione (leo)

HI WhiteLione!  Welcome to Second Life, and to the Second Life forums!  Feel free to friend me, or look me up!  I would be glad to have you as a friend!

Peace!

WhiteLione wrote:

Hi Hippie

Thank you it was great to met you too, And I very much apprciate that you inviting me over to your place and look forward to ge the chance to hang out again, learning more from you.

HAve great day, and talk to you later

Leo

You are most welcome my friend!  Visit anytime!

Peace!

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.