Midian City Looking For Dedicated Role-Players

Lyonee Locke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Midian City is a dark role-play community, we have been around for ages. In recent months we have downsized, and rebooted our story but aging the sim in story 5 years. It made a major difference for the players who were still around but we need to grow again, to bring in fresh role-players with new ideas, bright and vivid new characters, who are able to tell good stories with others, and understand that we all make a sim great or not so great.

Midian is looking for people who want to be a part of a community... ours just happens to be a very dark community. This is a mature sim and basically is full of adult content, action, adventure intrigue, sex, and political strife all set in a blade runner-esque universe. Right now is a great time to enter the sim as things are wide open, and you can really hang your hat one a storyline and make Midian your home.

Like many sims of our age we have gone through ups and downs and our player base is a bit low right now and I would love to see you there. I am the owner of the Snake Pit on main street, come see me for a free drink and in character chat?

The official blurb:

"Cyberpunk Noir Roleplay: Dark futuristic urban dystopia featuring Gangs, Clubs, Psychos, Strippers, Drugs, Sex, Violence, Fetish, Kidnap, Capture, Forced Fantasy, BDSM - Your darkest nightmare and a few senseless beatings."

Midian City

By way of update we have a special event in the Snake Pit this Friday at 7pm SLT, it is a great time to stop in and get a feel for things. If you have questions or comments message me in game or drop by and I will be happy to address them for you.

If you want to get your feet wet but are not ready to join in while IC then you can just put up an observer tag and sort of feel us out.

Hope to see you there!

We would love to have you both please come bythe sim, and RP with us.

You can search in game "Midian City" and find us that way, or send me a mesaage if you are having trouble my name is Lyonee Locke and I will port you right in or send you a SURL.

See you there!!!

That is great, returning members are always welcome of course, and actually are fun to have back since they bring some history with them!

Follow the rabbit down the rabbit hole!

Be warned though as stated this is an adult sim with dark themes, and we love our role-play so come join us, become a part of Midian!

Also note I am the owner of the Snake Pit and I am hiring it is a good way to get introduced around, message me in game for a teleport, landmark, or to ask any questions at all about the sim, characters, rules, or places.

• 1 year later...

When you have been roleplaying for years now, I enjoy the dark rp elements, but I also feel its the purest form of entertainment to participate in a great scene with talented creative minds.

If you are new to Roleplay Sims or a seasoned veteran I urge you to come check out Midian City.  We have a lot of good players that are happy to help the newer players learn to RP (classes, tutorials, even youtube videos... cool right?)  But also for you veteran players I will say that there is A LOT of stuff to do RP wise here, from science and medical, biker gangs, homeless, androids, drugs, prostitution, werewolves/vampires(though the general public of Midian does not believe in them), and a lot more.  Your biggest challenge is going to be figuring out a character for the world of Midian City.

I saw this thread was kind of old, a couple years, but I wanted to refresh that Midian City is still going stronger than ever, still looking for dedicated role-players.  

Check us out and for any questions IM me, Trevor Regent.  Thanks!

• 5 months later...

The players are amazing in midian, it's true, but the management is awful. Particularly the SIM owner. Every time I had contact with her she acted like she was on serious drugs, and in the end she ended up banning a character she approvd herself whilest claiming she had not, in fact, approved them. The rentals are also really oddly handled as there are no teir boxes to speak of and every payment is made directly to the SIM owner, who like I said, is /really/ not all there.If you do choose to play on midian just be weary of the SIM owner and her lackeys it could be worth it though if you can avoid them the other players are amaaaazing.

• 1 year later...

Midian is alive, and well and we find ourselves again looking to bring in some fresh role-players to help create new stories and take our amazingly built sim into a new era. YOU can and should be a part of that. Midian was recently revamped, and redesigned, It is like a playground for adults with some darks fantasies... we won't judge you. In fact... you will likley find a home in Midian and a lot of friends with similar tastes and interests. Stop by tonight!!!

Follow the pink rabbit...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.