i have been here for 6 months, how do i get lindens without buying them?

AmberMisteryrouge

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello Amber and welcome to SL Forums. You can earn lindens in world if you find a job. Here you can see a list with unskilled and skilled jobs you can do in SL. Also it is good to watch every day the threads here in InWorldEmploynment  Category. However there are also other ways to earn some lindens without working, like the xploders for example. Some landowners trying to increase the traffic offer often free lindens. Users get informed online for the pots and run to earn some lindens. You can try it. There are also Money trees arround and games which offer free lindens if you win, for example Zyngo. Another way to earn lindens is the contests in clubs. To find them is good to watch the events daily or also here in the Forums the EVents Category. There are also lucky chairs and midnight mania's where you can get free stuff (clothes, shoes, hair etc).

About your profile picture, you don't need lindens to add a pic in your profile, except if you want to pay an someone to make a special pic for you. You can take a snapshot saving it in your computer and after you can upload the pic in your profile for free.

• Like 2

As others have said, SL jobs pay poorly, compared to Real Life jobs.  The real money in SL is made by content creators, and large landowners (if they are business savvy, smart, and lucky, that is).

It's a MUCH better use of your time to buy some $L, with a credit card or a verified PayPal account.  Working a couple of hours overtime, or getting a part time job in RL, will earn you money FAR faster than SL jobs.

As for your profile picture...IM me in world, I'll take a nice one for you, for free.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.