why am i consistently unable to teleport to the one destination?

leenalee535

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

The region may be offline, full, or otherwise unavailable. What is the exact message you get?

Also, can you teleport anywhere else? If so, it's definitely a regoin problem. It may no longer exist, may be down for a restart, miantenance, or SL wonkiness, may have ban lines in place if it's a private region, etc. Telling us the message you recieve may help.

• Like 1

Hello leenalee and welcome to SL Forums. I assume you logged in Basic Mode with Viewer 3. Relog in Advanced mode. You find the button at the top right corner of your screen. Select Advanced Mode --> Close the viewer and relog.

In Basic Mode you can teleport to a variety of preset destinations in Second Life, in Advanced Mode everywhere.

• Like 1

If it is a reoccurring problem, it could be that you are wearing too many scripted items. Whenever I can't teleport due to this, I simply remove my hair and try again. (I have a hair/hat set that contains many scripts that I am unable to delete.) This always solves my problem and I simply replace my hair when I have rezed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.