looking for a larg sandbox or piece of land to use

Sakairi Melodious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ause i tried other sandboxes and they either have too small a space, too many things on them being built at once to make it lag, or too many people bothering you or causeing trouble. i went to this one sandbox. i was starting to build and this guy comes up and starts using a smoke particle thing or something making it IMPOSSIBLE to see. or they come up and randomly talk to you.. i just need a small quiet space where i wont get bothered while i finish this maze

That is the catch: the larger sandboxes are crowded and laggy and full of griefers, while the smaller ones don't have enough space for more than unpacking boxes. I'd lend you space on my land, but my house pretty much fills it up.

Have you thought about renting a small space? You might be able to find something cheap, just temporarily. You can rent most places week by week.

Search for sandboxes and find one (or two, or three) that are located on private estates.  Those are generally a little less griefer free.  Also consider going premium since there are now premium only sandboxes...also less griefers and more likely to have residents who are more respectful of your wish to be left alone.  Another option is to rent some land if you are not premium (and have no desire to become premium) that is large enough for your build........you can rent on a weekly basis.

It's not hard to ignore people who come up to talk to you.  Just don't respond.  Most people (especially fellow builders) will understand if you don't get in a chatting session while your building something.  Griefers can be a problem almost anywhere.  you can rezz a simple platform large enough for your build, sit on it and set the "Z" axis to 3000 (or some other number below 4096 and zoom off into the sky to build your creation.........griefers and casual chatters seldom look that high.

Go to NCI - Kuula sim is their main location.  The sandbox there is very large and most of their other locations also have big spaces.  If you get any grief just contact the NCI staff and they'll boot them out.  Kuula can get busy but Hamnida is often empty. as is Fishermans Cove.  The drawback is it's less likely there will be any staff on duty in those places.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.