Break up make over

jennylongview Innovia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

jennylongview Innovia wrote:

Hi's... I got  divorced (again) and  need some good shaped ideas.. the best of the best please..

Thank you

How about a different species? I'm going to buy the Utahraptor avvie as soon as I have the $L850 for it. I'm sickuv being human.

Jeanne

i freakin love break up make overs, it always seems to be the best of the best when you do it out of spite lol anyway i would suggest trying to make your own shape. start with one of the basic shapes that comes from the library and see what you can do or if you like it :) good luck pretty girl! have fun

JeanneAnne wrote:

Hi's... I got  divorced (again) and  need some good shaped ideas.. the best of the best please..

Thank you

How about a different species? I'm going to buy the Utahraptor avvie as soon as I have the $L850 for it. I'm sickuv being human.

Jeanne

So what happened to your adamant oath to never spend money in Second Life? 

Before you know it you will be a land owner as well.  ;p

Melita Magic wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

Thank you

Jeanne

From what I remember, I believe she meant she refuses to put RL money into SL.  Of course, acquiescing to that very thing could just be a matter of time.

...Dres

Melita Magic wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

Thank you

Jeanne

Melita! I don't spend real money in Second Life. Not my own US currency. I do spend Linden dollars that I acquire inworld in one way or another, either by being given them by friends or guys I meet in clubs, filling out surveys for marketeers or psychologists, finding those chairs with letters on them & sitting on the ones w/ J, or hanging out in clubs that randomly give small amounts of $L to people just for being there. I never said that I don't sometimes purchase things from inworld stores or from the browser marketplace with $L. I only said that I have not spent any real US $ on SL and I don't ever intend to. See the difference? And as for owning land, I wouldn't accept it if it was given to me, if "owning" it meant that I had to pay tier.

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

Melita! I
don't
spend real money in Second Life. Not my own US currency. I
do
spend Linden dollars that I acquire inworld in one way or another,
either by being given them by friends or guys I meet in clubs

Jeanne

Ah.  So you benefit from the kindness/sympathy of others.  How might you pay that generosity forward?

Venus Petrov wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

Melita! I
don't
spend real money in Second Life. Not my own US currency. I
do
spend Linden dollars that I acquire inworld in one way or another,
either by being given them by friends or guys I meet in clubs

Jeanne

Ah.  So you benefit from the kindness/sympathy of others.  How might you pay that generosity forward?

By being nice to people. By offering friendship. By helping newbies. At this point, this is about the best I can do. If I stick around SL perhaps eventually I can contribute more substantially.. or not. Who knows?

You know, Venus, I've never once asked to be given anything in SL. I would be perfectly content just wearing one of those avatars that come in the library. I realize that sometimes guys give me stuff hoping that I'll have avvie SLex with them in exchange, and maybe I'll oblige them if I like them, but I feel no obligation to do so. Other times I think maybe club owners give me stuff 'cuz they think that having attractive avatars dancing in their club attracts traffic. Mainly I think that people are just generous. Anything you want thats in my inv that's transferable you can have. That goes for anyone.

Jeanne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.