Sign in to follow this  
Sassy Romano

Word substitutions

I have a suggestion, since we clearly can't be adults in an adult forum and use adult phrases, how about we agree on a set of words to be used as substitutions?

I'm going to start off with "banana".  Now clearly, I can't reference the actual thing this references without getting banned from SL so you'll have to guess.

Add your substitutions to the thread.  Prize for the longest paragraph using the most substitutions although don't ask what the prize is.  

Lol...as kids growing up, we called the female part, a birdie.  Don't ask me why, I never questioned it.  The boys was a tassle   :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Orfeu gets credit for "trouser sneeze".

lol, I brought that up at the dinner table last night...everyone thought it was great!

I seem to recall, back when the Adult Content malarkey first started, we had fun using "linden" as a substitute ..  as in "The move to Zindra was a complete linden-up".

My niece (age 3) uses hoo-ha-ha and ding-dong. The former is female, the latter male. (The story: She walked in on her Granddaddy in the shower, and came running out screaming "Nana! Granddaddy's hoo-ha-ha is broken! You have to fix it!" Enter the explanation that boys don't have hoo-ha-ha's, they have ding-dongs. Thankfully, I don't think she ever tried to grab it and pull...You know, like with a doorbell...) I'm partial to "dangly bits" for men, myself. Dunno why. My friends and I joke about "baZOOMS" (more emphasis than bosoms) to refer to particularly large chests on women. My cousin called them "bubbies." (For some time, he had them a little confused with bubbles...age two, mind you.) And a particularly pervy friend called the...center of the "bubbles," "targets."

I have many relatives, and strange friends.

you could have a loaf baking in the oven.

or a missile in the silo

or a hot dog in the bun

or a sword in its sheath

or a weenie in its wrapper

or a spelunker in a cavern

or a wand in the magician's sleeve

or a piston in the cylinder

or....................................

I give up.

Why can't we just call them by their real names?

Yes, in fact whenever i'm assisting male customers and the support is around their bits, I do ask for their pet name for it first.  I feel it makes it a little easier if we can associate with their apparatus on a more intimate basis.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Well, we'd have to name them first, right? Like my ex husband's, which I named Mr. Wiggly.

and what did he name your bits?

Sassy Romano wrote:

Yes, in fact whenever i'm assisting male customers and the support is around their bits, I do ask for their pet name for it first.  I feel it makes it a little easier if we can associate with their apparatus on a more intimate basis.

I can just hear the conversation now:  "So when Herman B. Kerplunkandinker went to work this morning was he wearing any jewelry...............?

Perrie Juran wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Well, we'd have to name them first, right? Like my ex husband's, which I named Mr. Wiggly.

Sadly, he was not the kind to name things. I do have a poster I made for SL in which I've set out pin-up girls as proxies for all my fingers.

All ten of the Digit Sisters have names.

• Like 1

Perrie Juran wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Sadly, he was not the kind to name things. I do have a poster I made for SL in which I've set out pin-up girls as proxies for all my fingers.

All ten of the Digit Sisters have names.

Pray, do tell..........