Sign in to follow this  
Carole Franizzi

Avatar Physics for the More Mature Avie

Carole, I am confident you have met your man. Or, at least one of them.  I think a woman of your age experience is probably best with more than one young buck man at a time.  Maybe Orfeu has a friend!

• Like 3

Venus Petrov wrote:

Carole, I am confident you have met your man. Or, at least one of them.  I think a woman of your
experience is probably best with more than one
young buck
man at a time.  Maybe Orfeu has a friend!

Yes, but, encountering such a rampant helpful young man has just been a mere by-product of opening this thread. If he has a friend that will be a Double Bonus! As I do love chatting to new people from all over the world....

My query still remains, however. How do I get my cushions to collapse in an authentic manner??

• Like 5

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Orfeu Miles wrote:

I would be certainly happy to raise my point with you in person.

Carole replies:

Excellent! I'm very much looking forward to you raising your point tete-a-tete. I'm sure we'll make some headway into my bewbs. I mean into my bewb problem. 

I might have to wait a couple of days though....I was ogling some of the pictures on your blog.....and it appears to have facilitated a trouser sneeze.

Its the last time I take those funny blue pills for a headache.

Carole says:

Shame about that. Maybe you should keep taking those pills. At least until we have our tete-a-tete. We don't want migraines to spoil the exposition of your ideas. Glad you like my pics. As you can see, they're very arty. This is why the physics thing is so important. It's spoiling my art.

Yes I feel sure I can deliver the creamy goodness of my ideas about  Breast Avatar Physics.

I am also confident I could insert something useful into the derriere question...I am ready to explode with suggestions on how to artfully redecorate your rump.

I am a slave to Art.... a Martyr to the Muses.

There's no chance you can free up for after dinner tonight...? Mm??

• Like 3

Humm....I do not think there is a breast physics attribute for 'flattening'.  They can sway and bounce but not flatten.  That would look like deflating tires/tyres, correct? 

Nope.  No such thing in SL where most breasts are quite buoyant! 

• Like 4

Venus Petrov wrote:

Carole, I am confident you have met your man. Or, at least one of them.  I think a woman of your
experience is probably best with more than one
young buck
man at a time. 
Maybe Orfeu has a friend!

Alas, No I dont have any friends in SL...I wonder why that is??

I do have a few alts though...maybe they could help.

The only problem is...some of them are even bigger A**holes than me.

• Like 4

Venus Petrov wrote:

Humm....I do not think there is a breast physics attribute for 'flattening'.  They can sway and bounce but not flatten.  That would look like deflating tires/tyres, correct? 

it's not so much about flattening. It's more a combination of droop, sag and dangle. Tyres? No. Lemme think how I can explain..... Right! You have a balloon. You fill it with a little water. Hold it by the opening and jiggle it. See the effect? That's what I'm after.

I don't want buoyant bazookas!!!!!! I want saggy sacks!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

it's not so much about flattening. It's more a combination of droop, sag and dangle. Tyres? No. Lemme think how I can explain..... Right! You have a balloon. You fill it with a little water. Hold it by the opening and jiggle it. See the effect? That's what I'm after.

I don't want buoyant bazookas!!!!!! I want saggy sacks!!!!!!!!!

Ah!  Well, I think a combination of your sliders in appearance (more gravity) and jiggle with the avatar breast physics will get you close® to what you want. 

• Like 4