Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Carole Franizzi

Avatar Physics for the More Mature Avie

Recommended Posts

I was wondering if any fellow forumites have the same issue as me. As a more mature lady I would like my jugs to droop and sag. Ya know - proper ole withered wobblers, migrating milk-sacks, flagging fun-bags. Not having a hawt babe bod, turned-up teats look odd, bouncing boulders look daft and turgid torpedoes just look wrong. But I can never get them to look quite right, so maybe someone could help me out over avatar physics values to get the right deflated dingers look? Ta.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooo, you want your boobs to sag but not too much and wiggle in all the right places?  Is that about right?  As you may know, avatar physics enables you to set values so that they can sway out to in and in to out (separate values, of course).

You neglected to mention your backend.  You want that to remain static?  It can wobble, too!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a point of clarification...are you asking how to make your dirty pillows head south using Avatar Physics??

 

Perhaps we could meet in-world and I could tug on them excessively...this might eventually necessiate buying a new over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder...but I am sure it would be worth the expense.

 

Also I am told frequent application of Onanistic Ointement can help in this regard...and surely it couldnt be too difficult to find a suitable male avatar to supply the Baby Batter.

 

I trust, this has been of some help.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:

I was wondering if any fellow forumites have the same issue as me. As a more mature lady I would like my jugs to droop and sag. Ya know - proper ole withered wobblers, migrating milk-sacks, flagging fun-bags. Not having a hawt babe bod, turned-up teats look odd, bouncing boulders look daft and turgid torpedoes just look
wrong
. But I can never get them to look quite right, so maybe someone could help me out over avatar physics values to get the right deflated dingers look? Ta.

You need Quantum Physics, Carole. At your advanced age, you know where they are but not where they're going, or you know where they're going but not where they are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Venus Petrov wrote:

Soooo, you want your boobs to sag but not too much and wiggle in all the right places?  Is that about right?  As you may know, avatar physics enables you to set values so that they can sway out to in and in to out (separate values, of course).

You neglected to mention your backend.  You want that to remain static?  It can wobble, too!

Yes, venus, that's right. I'm talking about just the right degree of sag-effect. I mean - I'm no physicist - no doubt somewhere out there there's a precise formula for old bewbs, but I certainly don't know it. Nothing I do gives an authentic-looking droop and sway (I think "sway" is more the desired effect than "jiggle", wouldn't you say?).

Oh! Totally forgot about an accurate declining derriere. You're totally right. A Brazilian bum would look ridiculous. Do you reckon its possible to achieve that concave cheek effect AND have wobble?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:

I was wondering if any fellow forumites have the same issue as me. As a more mature lady I would like my jugs to droop and sag. Ya know - proper ole withered wobblers, migrating milk-sacks, flagging fun-bags. Not having a hawt babe bod, turned-up teats look odd, bouncing boulders look daft and turgid torpedoes just look
wrong
. But I can never get them to look quite right, so maybe someone could help me out over avatar physics values to get the right deflated dingers look? Ta.

LOL...omg, I don't want to get old!!!! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Orfeu Miles wrote:

On a point of clarification...are you asking how to make your dirty pillows head south using Avatar Physics??

 

Perhaps we could meet in-world and I could tug on them excessively...this might eventually necessiate buying a new over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder...but I am sure it would be worth the expense.

 

Also I am told frequent application of Onanistic Ointement can help in this regard...and surely it couldnt be too difficult to find a suitable male avatar to supply the Baby Batter.

 

I trust, this has been of some help.

:smileysurprised:

Orfeu...I think you've been on that boat too long :smileytongue: 

j/k

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Orfeu Miles wrote:

On a point of clarification...are you asking how to make your dirty pillows head south using Avatar Physics??

Carole replies:

 Yes, that's right. We're talking about floor-pointing flappers here. But, you know, realistic-looking ones. I don't want the geriatric equivalent of cuboid knockers hawt babe avies have.

Perhaps we could meet in-world and I could tug on them excessively...this might eventually necessiate buying a new over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder...but I am sure it would be worth the expense.

Carole replies:

That's good of you. And, frankly, I'd be
very
willng to give that a try, though I was wondering if you (or anybody else) had actual numbers to set my avie physics at.

 

Also I am told frequent application of Onanistic Ointement can help in this regard...and surely it couldnt be too difficult to find a suitable male avatar to supply the Baby Batter.

Carole replies:

Are you busy later on this evening? We could discuss this further in-world maybe.

 

 

I trust, this has been of some help.

Carole replies:

Oh, very helpful of you, indeed. But I think I might need extra clarification tete-a-tete regarding some of the points your raised.

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:


Carole Franizzi wrote:

I was wondering if any fellow forumites have the same issue as me. As a more mature lady I would like my jugs to droop and sag. Ya know - proper ole withered wobblers, migrating milk-sacks, flagging fun-bags. Not having a hawt babe bod, turned-up teats look odd, bouncing boulders look daft and turgid torpedoes just look
wrong
. But I can never get them to look quite right, so maybe someone could help me out over avatar physics values to get the right deflated dingers look? Ta.

LOL...omg, I don't want to get old!!!! 

why????? look at me - I got a date out of this thread already....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Madelaine McMasters wrote:


Carole Franizzi wrote:

I was wondering if any fellow forumites have the same issue as me. As a more mature lady I would like my jugs to droop and sag. Ya know - proper ole withered wobblers, migrating milk-sacks, flagging fun-bags. Not having a hawt babe bod, turned-up teats look odd, bouncing boulders look daft and turgid torpedoes just look
wrong
. But I can never get them to look quite right, so maybe someone could help me out over avatar physics values to get the right deflated dingers look? Ta.

You need Quantum Physics, Carole. At your advanced age, you know where they are but not where they're going, or you know where they're going but not where they are.

Yeah, but that's the problem. I was always rubbish at sums. Quantum physics??? Whooooosh! Right over me ole head!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:


Orfeu Miles wrote:

Avast ye Land-Lubber....and prepare for boarding.

;)


Oooooo...I like pirate talk :matte-motes-delicious:

Oi! Oi! That's my date youre flirting with!!!!!!!! Gerrouttahere with your hawt-babe firm bits!!!!!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be certainly happy to raise my point with you in person.

 

I might have to wait a couple of days though....I was ogling some of the pictures on your blog.....and it appears to have facilitated a trouser sneeze.

Its the last time I take those funny blue pills for a headache.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:


Orfeu Miles wrote:

Avast ye Land-Lubber....and prepare for boarding.

;)


Oooooo...I like pirate talk :matte-motes-delicious:

Oi! Oi! That's my date youre flirting with!!!!!!!! Gerrouttahere with your hawt-babe firm bits!!!!!!

Hehe!!!

@Orfeu...trouser sneeze?  never heard it phrased quite like that before, lol

ETA:  I just googled the phrase...nm, was thinking it meant something else :matte-motes-tongue:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:


Orfeu Miles wrote:

Avast ye Land-Lubber....and prepare for boarding.

;)


Oooooo...I like pirate talk :matte-motes-delicious:

Oi! Oi! That's my date youre flirting with!!!!!!!! Gerrouttahere with your hawt-babe firm bits!!!!!!

Fear Not my dear...how could a mere slip of an avatar like the delectable Ms Jaxxon compare to mature womanly charms of a voluptuous and desperate willing partner such as yourself.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Orfeu Miles wrote:

I would be certainly happy to raise my point with you in person.

 

Carole replies:

Excellent! I'm very much looking forward to you raising your point tete-a-tete. I'm sure we'll make some headway into my bewbs. I mean into my bewb problem. 

 

 

I might have to wait a couple of days though....I was ogling some of the pictures on your blog.....and it appears to have facilitated a trouser sneeze.

Its the last time I take those funny blue pills for a headache.

Carole says:

Shame about that. Maybe you should keep taking those pills. At least until we have our tete-a-tete. We don't want migraines to spoil the exposition of your ideas. Glad you like my pics. As you can see, they're very arty. This is why the physics thing is so important. It's spoiling my art.

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Orfeu Miles wrote:


Carole Franizzi wrote:


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:


Orfeu Miles wrote:

Avast ye Land-Lubber....and prepare for boarding.

;)


Oooooo...I like pirate talk :matte-motes-delicious:

Oi! Oi! That's my date youre flirting with!!!!!!!! Gerrouttahere with your hawt-babe firm bits!!!!!!

Fear Not my dear...how could a mere slip of an avatar like the delectable Ms Jaxxon compare to mature womanly charms of a voluptuous and
desperate
willing partner such as yourself.

Oh, of course! Never really thought otherwise! Desperation Passion is such a man-magnet....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:


Orfeu Miles wrote:

I would be certainly happy to raise my point with you in person.

 

Carole replies:

Excellent! I'm very much looking forward to you raising your point tete-a-tete. I'm sure we'll make some headway into my bewbs. I mean into my bewb problem. 

 

 

I might have to wait a couple of days though....I was ogling some of the pictures on your blog.....and it appears to have facilitated a trouser sneeze.

Its the last time I take those funny blue pills for a headache.

Carole says:

Shame about that. Maybe you should keep taking those pills. At least until we have our tete-a-tete. We don't want migraines to spoil the exposition of your ideas. Glad you like my pics. As you can see, they're very arty. This is why the physics thing is so important. It's spoiling my art.

 

 

Yes I feel sure I can deliver the creamy goodness of my ideas about  Breast Avatar Physics.

I am also confident I could insert something useful into the derriere question...I am ready to explode with suggestions on how to artfully redecorate your rump.

I am a slave to Art.... a Martyr to the Muses.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...