Help needed tracking down a font

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all someone has asked me to do some work for them and they wish me to use a font that i have no idea where to find it from or whats its even called or anything remotely similar...(see picture bellow) even if its not the same it would do if theres a similar font out there.

KA.jpg

Thanks,

Debbi x

Debbi Demina wrote:

Hi Miss Lyra, thanks but yeah i checked dafont trouble is i have no idea what to use as a search term...brush fonts, rough fonts, script fonts all of those don't rurn anything similar or remotely close *sighs*

Try "Curly Fonts" ubnder the "Fancy" heading.Moonlight Shadows and Lutin Paniquangoisse might do, and that's just the first page.

Thanks Miss Nefertiti, I managed to do it with a similar font...not exactly the same the person said she didn't mind if it wasn't the same just had to be similar or look good lol...but those are some pretty good choices you highlighted for me :)

p.s once i've shown the customer the work i'll post it here for you all to see what i did :) so you can see what all the fuss was about too lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.