Question about prim counts

dogmouse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have a hot tub. Its about 40 prims total.

I use it for a while, but decide that i want to temporarily remove it, so I "take" the hot tub back into my inventory for later use.

Question:

While standing on my parcel, is the hot tub's 40 prims still being counted against the total prim count allowed on my parcel?

I guess my question goes for any other thing that I might have in my inventory that had been rezzed and then "taken" back into it? Are they still being counted?

Im a little cloudy on how SL calculates total prim counts along with the objects that are in my inventory.

Thanks for any comments.

~mouse

actually if i remember right..if you sit on anything on your land your prim count should go up by 1

hehehe

i believe avatars count as one prim when they are sitting on any other prims..

it's something like that

it's been awhile since i had heard that and how it exactly works but i remember something about that..

you are better off taking back into your invetory anyway because of the scripts. But like the others have said, it does not count against your prim count once you take it.

As for the sitting on something and the prim count going up I think they fixed that. It used to be if making a 32 prim car and you wanted a passenger you had to leave an extra prim available. I have been told they fixed that, but have not tested it yet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.