Sign in to follow this  
Qwalyphi Korpov

The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

And then it get's more confusing when they move a General Discussion about the Adult Forum to the General Discussion under the General People Forum saying it belongs there but why? why? can't anyone just tell us why?? LOL

I created a thread in people/ general discussions. The thread is about getting a free region and what would you do with it. I didn't post in the Land GD because I'm not interested in how high a person might raise the land in one corner or what the terrain texture will be.

A sort of SL's got talent show. If given the resource today; are you ready, do you have ideas.

I'm concerned that my thread will be moved to Land discussion:smileysad:

3 x General Discussion forums now, eh? I don't even notice what category the forums are; I just look for interesting threads I can read/participate in. 

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

3 x General Discussion forums now, eh? I don't even notice what category the forums are; I just look for interesting threads I can read/participate in. 

I'm glad they didn't have you in mind when they decided if they needed more than one category.

I'm glad you're glad (insert emoticon of your choice, life's too short to skin a grape, I'm going to bed)