Sign in to follow this  
Kylie Jaxxon

How do I ask this delicately?

Hey guys...going to try to keep this PG.

There was a place way back when I started, that had stone statues (I guess you would call them) that would perform certain acts to the avatar...anyone remember what it was called and if it's still in existence?

And don't ask why I want to know this :matte-motes-silly:

Lynda Klossovsky wrote:

Now that you mention it, I vaguely recall them, but have no other details.. but in my opinion, the horses were a lot more fun !

Ah, yes, the horses...when I first came into SL, I made a tour of all those types of places...just out of morbid curiosity, of course :smileytongue:  :smileysurprised:

Kylie, I too suffer from morbid curiosity & I remember the place you're talking about: Yggdrasil's Castle. I'm not sure if it's still around-I'm having a flare-up with my back(totally non-statue related. totally) & am currently SLless or I would check. 

Oh my.  I know the owners of that place.  The wife was a DJ whom I admired.  I was there once in 2007 and I think I kept my hand over my eyes for part of the tour.  I know that a good friend of mine (silly woman) had fun with a horse or pony or something of that sort.

ETA:  I just checked the owner's profile and the castle still exists.  The sim has the same name as the castle.

• Like 1

Stella Carver wrote:

Kylie, I too suffer from morbid curiosity & I remember the place you're talking about: Yggdrasil's Castle. I'm not sure if it's still around-I'm having a flare-up with my back(totally non-statue related. totally) & am currently SLless or I would check. 

That name doesn't sound familiar, but will have to check it out, I suppose :)

Hope you become flare-upless soon :matte-motes-silly:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Oh my.  I know the owners of that place.  The wife was a DJ whom I admired.  I was there once in 2007 and I think I kept my hand over my eyes for part of the tour.  I know that a good friend of mine (silly woman) had fun with a horse or pony or something of that sort.

lol, Venus...I remember at the beginning, seeing all that stuff...it actually made me blush :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

The one mentioned may be the one you were thinking of, but I knew of another called Darkfold Castle that sounds much as you describe it... it catered to the gay community, but everyone was welcome.  My friend Houston used to own it but he left SL for greener pastures... Avination I believe.  His leaving was a very sad occurrence indeed.

...Dres

• Like 1

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

The one mentioned may be the one you were thinking of, but I knew of another called Darkfold Castle that sounds much as you describe it... it catered to the gay community, but everyone was welcome.  My friend Houston used to own it but he left SL for greener pastures... Avination I believe.  His leaving was a very sad occurrence indeed.

...Dres

Sorry to hear that :(

Lynda Klossovsky wrote:

i visited and I have to admit there is one happy zebrana there at the moment...

LOL.  Yeah, well, you see...I have this friend, no really, I do!!!  She asked if such places existed and was too shy to post the question.  I told her to post as an alt.  She didn't want to go through all that trouble.  Shoot...I'm not too shy to ask :matte-motes-sarcasm: :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Interesting things/statues/things at ...

:matte-motes-grin:

That's it, Marigold.....ty, ty
:)

You're welcome, Kylie :matte-motes-grin:

An' I'm laughing (and blushing) at Lynda's comment about the Zebrana. 

• Like 1

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Lynda Klossovsky wrote:

LOL.  Yeah, well, you see...I have this friend, no really, I do!!!  She asked if such places existed and was too shy to post the question.  I told her to post as an alt.  She didn't want to go through all that trouble.  Shoot...I'm not too shy to ask :matte-motes-sarcasm: :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

I have no shame with stuff like that.  I used to laugh at my guy friends that would get all skittish when their girlfriends would ask them to buy them some tampons.

...Dres (Of course, when my eighty year old grandmother sent me to the drug store with a coupon for Gyne-Moisturin, that was a different story.)

• Like 1

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Lynda Klossovsky wrote:

I have no shame with stuff like that.  I used to laugh at my guy friends that would get all skittish when their girlfriends would ask them to buy them some tampons.

...Dres (Of course, when my eighty year old grandmother sent me to the drug store with a coupon for Gyne-Moisturin, that was a different story.)

lol, I remember feeling a little embarrassed the first time I had to buy condoms...after that, it was a breeze :smileytongue:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

IDK Maddie...couldn't you have found a more interesting statue to display :smileysurprised:

Hey, you do what puts a smile on your face, I'll do what puts a smile on mine!

;-)

• Like 1