Second Life logs but does not remains online

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Everyone, it's been months that i play Second Life, my game has always worked optimally, without lag, without falling or anything wrong. After a time I was not playing for about 2-3 days and when I returned my SL was falling all the time. When I change the land it takes very, very hard to load and is just two minutes and the game lock and appears this message "Oh no! The Second Life had to close. This region may be passing through problems. Please check your connection to the internet". The problem is not in my internet, it never falls and i play other games online that works normal, without falling. This has been going on for months and it is impossible to play because it always appears that after a few minutes to get in the game. I've tried various things, even change the viewer, but continues. I really want to play SL but I can't. Please, if anyone knows how to solve this or going through the same thing, help me.
Thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.