my viewer wont automatically click into slurls ???

74Theo74

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

K, stupid question here, but thats links from the web right? If so, then mine won't either. But it never has. I'm using firefox now, I switched because my search didnt work on the SL veiwer. Now the search works, but links dont. I have no solutions sorry lol, just seconding the problem. (if thats what slurls are ^^)

Something goofy is going on.  I use Firestorm and for the first time last night, the slurls wouldn't work...I've never had a problem with them before.  It would bring up the screen to teleport now, but when I clicked, it wouldn't register and offer me the teleport inworld :(

Thinkerer Melville wrote:

I only know about Vierwer 3.  I never click on a slurl -- too slow.  Usually I dragNdrop the slurl (from Chrome) onto the viewer screen,  That brings up a teleport window.  Or I copy - paste the slurl into the nivigation bar and press return.  That does a TP.   I thought Firestorm  did the same.  

TKR

Oh, thanks for this, will give it a try :)

• 2 years later...

CdnValleyGal wrote:

i have the newest version of firestorm and am having the same problem and have been researching all morning to correct the issue ....

any help wud be awesome

If you are referring to using an SLURL from a web page, see this thread:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Getting-a-LM-to-teleport-from-a-website/m-p/2300487/highlight/true#M135549

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.