In world purchases not being delivered?

Trin1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10/21/2011 12:37:51 SLT, I paid L$50 to a vendor for an outfit

10/22/2011 04:54:39 SLT, I paid L$0 to a freebie vendor for an outfit.

Neither has been delivered as of yet.

The first vendor gave a message after purchase, that if there was a problem with delivery to contact "so and so" (I'm not giving names) so I sent them a notecard explaining the situation but I don't think they've been online yet.

Usually the longest I've waited for a purchase to be delivered if 5 minutes.

The only thing I see on the grid status page even similar to this problem was marked as resolved on the 20th so is it just me or is this another bug?

If it was last night (Friday) SLwas very bad, we were racing on  our track and it was so bad we could 'nt carry on.

We could'nt teleport home, or walk when we did get home.

I kept looking at the grid status but nothing was said about it..

As Kylie said,send an IM and a note card to the vendor,also a copy of your transaction history should help but the vendor should be able to see that on their transaction history

Hello Trin1. Are you sure that you didin't get your purchases? Did you check the 2nd tab of your inventory called "Recent"? Sometimes when you buy from vendors in world, stuff saved in your inventory automatically, without a pop-up window where you have to click "Keep". If you reloged search for the outfit in your inventory, typing the name or part of it. Don't look only into the "Object" folder. However if you can't find it, contact the merchant as already mentioned.

I use Singularity, all new inventory since login is listed on the second tab in the inventory box and the items never showed up there (and I never got the Keep, decline box either).

Even if it isn't in a "usual" folder it'll still be on that tab.

I'll give it a couple more hours then I'll send out another notecard.

*The free item was delivered fine now and the other freebies in the shop are being delivered normally (within 6 seconds).

So I guess Kylie was right and I worried for nothing.

Well I wasn't really "that" worried I wasn't pulling out my hair and screaming "OH NO I DIDN'T GET MY FREEBIE!!" and L$50 can be "found" relatively quickly by coin hunting and cone hopping.

So now I'll just wait for the person comes online for the L$50 outfit and hope everything works out fine.

*Well it's been about five days (10/26/2011 now) and still haven't heard anything on that L$50 outfit.

No item, no refund.

Oh well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.