Oh oh. He have a problem!

Dayana Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well hello there. My friend..We shall call him X. Have a issue with his avatar since some days, he's too shy to post himself. So well.. His avatar his very weird, it seem like he isn't wearing skin at all. Here is what happens when he enter in appearence mode : 

[ The image is very big, i don't know how to put it smaller..But well! ] Please help for the problem.

Sliverissue_001.png

The photo tells me it looks like you're using Phoenix which, while having been modified in attempts to incorporate all the latest bells and whistles, is still basically v1 viewer code at its core. If you were to present this problem to the Lindens, they might ask if it is reproducible using either the SL viewer v3. Is it? Have you tried a v2 or v3 viewer?

The grainy images in the appearance editor where various body adjustment model pics should be seems to indicate a problem with graphics rendering. Maybe there is a problem in the settings that, since the appearance editor is affected, may be affecting the rendering of his skin.

Has he tried using another skin? Perhaps there is a problem with the skin itself.

Has he created a second avatar for his account (different shape, skin, eyes, hair)?

Has he tried creating an alt account to see if it may be a problem in his normal account?

If the skin is mesh based, do the sims where he has the problem even have mesh turned on? From what I've been reading, this may be a sim owner option.

The avatar in this photo seems to be wearing a lot of prim clothing. Sometimes prim clothing is built with underlying invisiprims to help shape the style of the article. Are the invisiprims sloppily added in and too large, thereby hiding the parts of exposed skin that should be left exposed?

Those are just some of the things that popped into my mind while typing this out. Others may have more. But, from the lack of info in your OP, we don't have much to go on.

Thanks you for the reply. 

• He's actually using Second life Viewer 3. It's just me that took a picture of the picture to make it bigger.

• I believe he tried on others accounts and he had the same issue.

• He tried many things, others viewers..Clean cache, change skin, reset his character appreance..etc.

• He didn't tried to clean the cache manually. I might ask him to try this.

Has he tried using a different computer, preferably one that is newer and beefier than what he may be normally using?

That question just popped into mind, particularly after you mentioned that he has done a lot of different things to troubleshoot... all on his computer. Does this still happen using other computers?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.