Call when you are sober

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Honey even in Sl I can't handle a codependency relationship.. I know I should care you get drunk every night when you are on. I'm sorry life sucks where you are at.. I'm sorry I can be there to hold your head when you are throwing up.. I'm sorry I can't stay on all ,night when you can't type even in your own language.. I'm sorry I can't support you when you are screaming at me on a populated sim.. I'm sorry I can't be more then a pixelated figure in your life. I will stick by you when you vanish for weeks from SL.  when you want to be sober I will stick by you.. I love you, but your killing me

call me shallow, unless you have lived with a toxic relationship

Love

KS

Kisses Seaside wrote:

Honey even in Sl I can't handle a codependency relationship.. I know I should care you get drunk every night when you are on. I'm sorry life sucks where you are at.. I'm sorry I can be there to hold your head when you are throwing up.. I'm sorry I can't stay on all ,night when you can't type even in your own language.. I'm sorry I can't support you when you are screaming at me on a populated sim.. I'm sorry I can't be more then a pixelated figure in your life. I will stick by you when you vanish for weeks from SL.  when you want to be sober I will stick by you.. I love you, but your killing me

but...I don't recall having ever met you.  Where and when did we meet?

WhoSorry about your seriously sad situation, however you're sure to find a few sympathizers and plenty of advice here...

...Living and dealing with Storm can be a challenge for anyone, and you shouldn't let it kill you... there is support in the forums for folks like yourself... we understand the toxic relationship issues...

Ok, sorry Storm, you started it... I certainly feel for Ms Seaside and her actual situation.  Being there for folks in need is one thing, but dealing with substance abuse of any sort is something that often takes far more than a friend or even a village. 

It's also important to keep yourself sane and functioning... just like in the airplanes, always remember to put your oxygen mask on first then help the impaired, small children, or unconscious characters around you.

Enjoy and sustain your sanity! ;)

Lanas

Kisses Seaside wrote:

Love

KS

1. Getting drunk every night when I'm on: /me nods

2. Life sucks where I'm at: /me nods and sobs a bit

3. Holding my head when throwing up: I'd nod but it makes me a little woozy. It's ok you can't hold my head, but could you give me a covered hair band to keep my hair out of the toilet? Thx.

4. Screaming across a populated sim: ONLY SO YOU CAN HEAR ME! Too many people in here and they are all swimming before my eyes.

e) I love you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.