Sign in to follow this  
Jessie LaFontaine

Is there any way to overlap actual Avatar Alpha Overlays?

I've been trying to get my hair alpha and my shoe alpha to stay on.. It can't be done, can it?   :(  With the new mesh system out; do you think that will change relatively quickly or will it remain the same, only one alpha on your avatar at a time.. or am I being a complete dolt and missing something.

Jessie, I don't know what viewer you are using. In the LL-viewer it's possible to wear multiple clothing and alpha.

Basically, in your inventory right-click the cloth/alpha and choose "Add" (instead "Wear") .

Good stuff, I've yet to try it in Firestorm but I was not aware we could do that with textuer layers, only attachement.  I'll have to try this out as it would be a big help especially with tattoo layers if that's the case.

I use Firestorm, and I know I can do it there. I think you can with V3, as well, but I don't use it, generally. I often wear two or three tattoo layers - make-up, freckles, cleavage layer, plus a tattoo on occasion.

I'm not sure which viewers allow multiple texture layers and which don't, though.

I daresay I would not want to wear more than one hair at a time.  I think all sorts of weirdness might ensue if we could wear more than one physics layer at a time.  Walking jello?