Sign in to follow this  
RexthelostDog

stray dog

he is FREE

any one want a pet dog? (a legit dog avatar, not a slave human acting like a dog)

house trained,

goes by the name rex,

has been "fixed" ( if you wish i could get the mama allpa i just currently dont have money) 

a good guard / watch dog,

looking for a nice home and master 

if you wish to own this dog send me an IM :)

Snapshot_003.pngAnd he is also great with other animals (see pic of him hanging out with bunnies) , and wont just bark randomly at other dogs or cats.   Can't make any promises about squirrels though LOL

RexthelostDog wrote:

Snapshot_003.png

And he is also great with other animals (see pic of him hanging out with bunnies) , and wont just bark randomly at other dogs or cats.   Can't make any promises about squirrels though LOL

Well, squirrels are Satan's minions.

Rex looks like a fine dog; I bet he finds a nice home soon.

Very cute! Lovely puppy eyes! Hum, let me count. I have 5 dogs, 1 cat, 3 bunnies, 5 or 6 squirrels (*coughs*), 4 horses, 2 donkeys, 3 highland cows, a dozen of sheeps, 2 full families of deers and reindeers and 9 Meeroos. Oh, and I also have a partner who would probably ask for divorce if I adopted Rex. :smileysurprised:

I wish Rex the best of luck to find a caring and lovinh home. Looks like he deserves it. :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Very cute! Lovely puppy eyes! Hum, let me count. I have 5 dogs, 1 cat, 3 bunnies, 5 or 6 squirrels (*coughs*), 4 horses, 2 donkeys, 3 highland cows, a dozen of sheeps, 2 full families of deers and reindeers and 9 Meeroos. Oh, and I also have a partner who would probably ask for divorce if I adopted Rex. :smileysurprised:

I wish Rex the best of luck to find a caring and lovinh home. Looks like he deserves it. :smileyhappy:

I find "a dozen of sheeps" wonderfully charming and plan to use it at the first opportunity.

Would Rex prefer a man or woman owner?

What kind of environment does he like?  Woodlands?  Beach?  Alpine?  Meadow?

Does he hump legs or sniff crotches (ewww)?

He looks pretty friendly.  How certain are you that he would not run off with a passing n00b?

/me tosses Rex a bone

he feels more comfertable around women cause his last owner, a man, left him in the woods. 

he doesnt mind any environments as long as he is loved and cared for.

lol he doesnt hump legs or sniff crotches, he is well trained for a young dog

he gets attached to his owner if they are nice to him, and grows to be a very loyal companion

lmao, i think i could love Rex under a few conditions:

he wont bite my partner

he will love my meeroos

he will not rez a doghouse bigger than I allow

he will be friendly and loving to my visitors

he won't EVER NEVER go in the bedroom

he'll be happy sleeping in the kitchen by the fire

he has to like snow, at least until next March or April

he'll have to join the group to set home here.

That's about it. :smileytongue:

Has anyone taken this mutt away from the kennel?

I'd like to adopt him. I only have a linden home that I'm not using and a few parcels over in mainland that I'm yet to develop but haven't got my hands into it yet. A watchdog would be good for me. Once in a while I go for game hunting and I hunt things like wild goose, deer, moose, rabbits, men and zombies. I will need a hunting dog that will do fetching for me once I shoot them down. I am happy to take my dog for a walk, play fetch with him and even buy him toy poodle should he had the urge to hump legs. I am also a very responsible owner. I'd take him to the vet once every 3 months for medical check up and vaccinations. If the dog is 'fixed' I would be willing to spend some money to get him scrotal implants just to make him look normal rather than seeing him licking his phantom balls. I have quite the experience with animals when I was a kid so yes, I know how to check my own dog's temperature, giving injection and grooming. I do not collar. I expect my dog to super intelligent and will only act on cue. I am also willing to take another dog (possibly a female dog) or cat as this dog's companion when I'm not around. The female must be 'fixed' first.

Let me know if I am qualified to become the owner. Looking forward to owning a dog in SL that isn't breedable.

Willow Danube wrote:

I'd take him to the vet once every 3 months for medical check up and vaccinations. If the dog is 'fixed' I would be willing to spend some money to get him scrotal implants just to make him look normal rather than seeing him licking his phantom balls.

omg, LOL!!!!!

no one has picked him up yet, a few have stopped by and where looking him over, and a few said they might be able to take him in already, but you are more then welcome to come by and pick him up :)