Many commonly used megaprims blacklisted and BEING DELETED

Jo Yardley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Second time this year they have had this problem, 6 or so regions of mine are currently affected and do we have any word on how quickly we can expect them to fix the "mistake" this time? I really dislike having builds with pieces missing it dosen't do well for their sale value or my confidence.

it seems they have it fixed now..

i tested one of my builds that didn't work earlier when i found out about this and  then came here and someone told me that it was taken off the black list now..

i just tested my builds again and now they are working..thats my builds that are in rezzors..

bleh..i have to go see who it was to give them credit for making my day a little brighter..(ETA: found her hehehe.Pamela Galli..thank you Pamela =)  )

i was in such a hurry and only read the post  and dahsed out of there to test my builds again lol..but they told me this good advice..

"Alexa says file a rollback request or contact support for broken inventory".

which is good advice..a lot of inworld builds already rezzed will probably be needing  a rollback

Pamela Galli has written in another thread regarding it.  See below for her quote

"I think they have lifted the blacklist on those items now: Alexa says file a rollback request or contact support for broken inventory.
"

ETA:  Ceka was obviously on her iron horse and beat me here with the info.

They did restore them. But what amazes me is those using them when they should not have been used later get upset when they get removed because they did use them lol

The creators who created them were in violation of Terms. Why anyone would think it is okay to use them just because they were being offered is beyond me.. Now that they have increased the prim limits Why dont they just use the new ones.. It's Not Lls fault for  anyone using them

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.