Allsoooo looking for .... not what you think

NealCrz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm in need of an FWB.  (google it if u don't know :) )

Requirements:
Nice curves

truly a girl

should be able to type sounds at the right times

sense of humor helps :)

Lots of hot clothes

time too.........

no virtual smokers please

Scroll down please..............

..... Joking so smile :) 

Be My FWB.pngCaught by surprise on this theme but tried to give it my best Photo Pose shot... not enough time to dig through the closet for a "really hot" outfit so I settled in on the 'Frisky Secretary' or 'Repressed Librarian' look in a awkward Pin Up Girl pose (ok, I was lazy, but it looked fun if not quite hot... ohhh, and I forgot the glasses... good grief). 

I was trying to think how to 'type sounds' but then I remembered whenever I try to wave I end up pushing the wrong F button and I bark or clap (sorry Neal, I suspect barks weren't what you had in mind, but it's a start). 

I did manage to sneak in stomping out the virtual cigarette, hopefully before being seen.

Enough apologizing and excuses, I had fun with the pose and hopefully Neal's FWB thing works out (whether he was just being funny or not :) )

Enjoy your Friends and whatever Benefits they may bring!

Lanas 

Fisheries and Wildlife Board?

Front Wheel Bearings?

Functional Well Being?

Friend With Benefits?

Full Weekly Backups?

Friends of the Western Buddhist?

Fine Wines Board?

I fail at this soooooo badly.  Good luck with your search...  Although it does read like a really interesting personals ad...

Love everyone's sense of humor.

@Uncommontruth I dont know. Green head and pink dress vs hot red head.  Once in a while life's choices are not soo difficult.

@Tamara...lol nice gloves

@Lanas  hilarious lets see hot clothes and a kini woah!. Girl typing sounds, umm, I think it's built in the DNA

@Cinnamon: lmao  Sorry "Fulllll Weekly BACKups" 

@Willo,  lafffs,  yea i failed a few of ur test and umm FWB with no Tail,, hmmm lol

That song "Girls just wanna have Fun.  Guys do too.  

Oh Yea, you could star with me in the next release of.......

"Lets play tennis"

Smile lifes to short not toooooo :)

Kini Hunt.png@Willow - Right right... focus... focus... back on duty... I'm sooooo close... they're quick though, really quick... I may not be frightening enough, and my weird bird flew off last night... but I'm determined, and Perseverance is my middle name (not really, but you know what I mean ;) )

@Neal - I snuck into the changing room and slipped into a 'Kini for you, but as you can see I promised Willow a good effort at finding her 'catch' so it's not all beach fun and games for me today.

Quick question for you, are you speedy on your feet?  Faster or slower than your friends?  No particular reason for the questions... just wondering...

Enjoy all of the searches and goings on!

Lanas

Storm Clarence wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

If storm's applyin, I've got no chance :matte-motes-crying:

You have nothing to fear of me.  I only wear a dress to keep them thinking.  My heterosexuality is important to me, but if I was to ever change...I am promised first to Dres.   

:matte-motes-big-grin:

OMG thats funny.  I think you might have guys impaling themselves on your pole for Willow with that outfit on.

I am pretty fast, depends on the F ..... WB :)

All these cool and fun post remind me of some lyrics from Katy Perry

...girls .. are so magical

Soft skin, red lips, so kissable

Hard to resist, so touchable

Too good to deny it

Ain't no big deal it's innocent

...wel it is innocent sort of ..... lol

Lanas Criss wrote:

Be My FWB.png

Caught by surprise on this theme but tried to give it my best Photo Pose shot... not enough time to dig through the closet for a "really hot" outfit so I settled in on the 'Frisky Secretary' or 'Repressed Librarian' look in a awkward Pin Up Girl pose (ok, I was lazy, but it looked fun if not quite hot... ohhh, and I forgot the glasses... good grief). 

I was trying to think how to 'type sounds' but then I remembered whenever I try to wave I end up pushing the wrong F button and I bark or clap (sorry Neal, I suspect barks weren't what you had in mind, but it's a start). 

I did manage to sneak in stomping out the virtual cigarette, hopefully before being seen.

Enough apologizing and excuses, I had fun with the pose and hopefully Neal's FWB thing works out (whether he was just being funny or not
:)
)

Enjoy your Friends and whatever Benefits they may bring!

Lanas

Repressed? Not hardly :-). Even if you had worn the glasses  you'd never have looked repressed in that outfit and pose.:smileywink:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Orange Dress_02

Curvy enough for you Big Boy?

So easy to get a sex change operation in SL.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Maybe Storm and I could go lesbian together.  We could make a lovely couple!

Um.... I have some news for you, sweety... you can't expect Storm to change so drastically only to meet your needs and have a long term, meaningful relationship.

I, on the other hand, don't expect anything long term or anything really meaningful either... plus, am patient enough to wait for him to decide for himself.  And it doesn't require major surgery, and it don't cost a dollar... and you can eat it, besides.

...Dres (Sorry for the Edith Ann moment there at the end.)

Perrie Juran wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

............... and it don't cost a dollar

What, you think I come cheap?  Only the finest woven polyesters touch my silky skin!

Silky skin?... pfft... only the most carefully landscaped individuals catch my attention.  I don't think you have it in you... which means you will never have it in me... lol.

...Dres (Won't someone tell me when to stop?)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.