Sign in to follow this  
bradpitt7

my mind can not get into second life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

We have been offering you suggestions since your first post on October 8, but you have never responded to any of our requests for information about exactly what your problem is.  In fact, as far as I can seen we have never had any indication that you are even reading our suggestions.  There's not a lot we can do to help, I'm afraid.  As before, I can only encourage you to add information to your question by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting EDIT. It would be helpful to know what viewer you are using, what your computer's specifications are, what error messages you may have been getting, and what solutions you have already tried.

3 answers to this question

We have been offering you suggestions since your first post on October 8, but you have never responded to any of our requests for information about exactly what your problem is.  In fact, as far as I can seen we have never had any indication that you are even reading our suggestions.  There's not a lot we can do to help, I'm afraid.  As before, I can only encourage you to add information to your question by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting EDIT. It would be helpful to know what viewer you are using, what your computer's specifications are, what error messages you may have been getting, and what solutions you have already tried.

What is it about you?  This is probably the 6th or 7th thread you've started complaining of basically the same issue.  And in every thread someone has asked you to provide some system specs and any error messages you might get at the time of the crash.  The viewer you are using can also be helpful.  People have even told you how to get computer specs to give to us and how to add those specs plus any additional comments to your thread (you can't respond to your own thread in these forums).

You refuse to even acknowledge that you have read what we all have told you we need in order to offer you help.  I'm beginning to think you only want to bitch about your problem and don't really want to fix it.  Are you going to help us help you are not?  I'm about done with you and I think others are too.

Hello again bradpitt. The strange with you is that every time you have a new problem, (seems that you resolved the previous ones?) but always you can't log in. I don't remember if you have ever posted here your system's specs. Maybe time to post them. I wonder what else we could suggest now (reading your other posts / questions).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.