Caption Competition

Sy Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 dogs, who are strangers to each other, are hired by a crime dog boss to carry out a murderous plan to eliminate the leaders of the cat resistance group. Right at the outset, they are given false names with an intention that they won't get too close and concentrate on the jobs instead. They are completely sure that the kills are going to be a success, of course they didn't had a clue that special agent Wildcat alerted the police while she was hiding in the banana tree in the background disguised as a banana. When the saluting drunk policeman show up right at the time, panic spreads amongst the group of dogs and the cowards (as ususal) point their asses towards their boss in the middle. He was arrested and later on served in a North Korean restaurant as 'catch of the day'.....

Happy end after all!

movie is called: "AU REVOIR DOGS"

*meows*

banana.jpg

***COMPETITION CLOSED***

Well done to everyone who entered, a fine selection of quips and captions.

In the end there were two entries that both made me laugh more than the rest:

Void's: "Speed dating for dogs"

Storm's: "Since you refuse to voice It is the only verification I have"

This probably speaks more about my sense of humour than the overall high quality of entries.  Anyway I couldn't decide between the two so I'm gonna duck out of choosing and if neither of them mind too much I'm going to split the prize between them both.

So grats to Void and Storm, L$500 coming to you each when I log on soon.

P.S. Wildcat, seriously, you need to start writing Hollywood treatments or find a shrink.  I believe the two are not mutually exclusive. :smileywink:

Sy Beck wrote:

***COMPETITION CLOSED***

This probably speaks more about my sense of humour than the overall high quality of entries.  Anyway I couldn't decide between the two so I'm gonna duck out of choosing and if neither of them mind too much I'm going to split the prize between them both

P.S. Wildcat, seriously, you need to start writing Hollywood treatments or find a shrink.  I believe the two are not mutually exclusive
. :smileywink:

Thank you Sy, but please do not send me 500L.  I was happy to make you laugh and that is payment enough for me.  Welcome back to this forum, "your" humor was missed.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Sy Beck wrote:

***COMPETITION CLOSED***

This probably speaks more about my sense of humour than the overall high quality of entries.  Anyway I couldn't decide between the two so I'm gonna duck out of choosing and if neither of them mind too much I'm going to split the prize between them both

P.S. Wildcat, seriously, you need to start writing Hollywood treatments or find a shrink.  I believe the two are not mutually exclusive
. :smileywink:

Thank you Sy, but please do not send me 500L.  I was happy to make you laugh and that is payment enough for me.  Welcome back to this forum, "your" humor was missed.

Not as much as me, the missus, the 9 kids, 4 dogs, 3 cats and grandma are gonna miss that L$500.

And too late, already sent inworld and don't return, you earned it. and thx for comment. :smileyhappy:

Sy Beck wrote:

Not as much as me, the missus, the 9 kids, 4 dogs, 3 cats and grandma are gonna miss that L$500.

And too late, already sent inworld and don't return, you earned it. and thx for comment. :smileyhappy:

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah!

Where did the 9 kids, 4 dogs and 3 cats come from?!

(Also - take the money back. You can buy me some shoes with it)

:smileyindifferent:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.