Sign in to follow this  
ChyeWolf

Looking For RPers

See, I'm mainly a Writer, first and formost. I thought of a couple ideas that I thought would be good story lines for RPs, but none of my RL friends play, and my SL friends aren't on often or aren't into RP. So, I'm looking for some people to RP my stories with me.

If you're interested then please reply! If anyone does, I'll put up more Info on the stories themselves.

Group Poster-2

What he said ^   The fighting isnt so fun if you cant make up afterwards lol. Jk (but not realy)

My lack of reply would be because you seem to have somthing very specific in mind. To many rules just isnt fun to me. Maybe thats why I havnt gotten into RP as of yet :matte-motes-silly:

hm...now THIS is funny: no ageplay...

what do you mean by that?

i reckon 95 per cent of all secondlife residents are age players: they are pretending to have an age differing  (gravely) from their RL age.

i am playing an 11 years old...

i know a couple of 25/28 who are playing a retired 68/70 years old couple inworld

its just the age we are feeing most comfortable within.

sexual ageplay is prohibited by the tos, that should go without saying

so you will have to be more explicit what you mean by ageplay.

I think ageplay is so outsed because of the ones that play a young toddler and usually annoy everyone else. Which, I have seen good toddlers just not that many.

So, ageplay generally means something like that is what I see. Though, I'm not the OP so I can't say.

Randall Ahren wrote:

I think the paucity of replies is due to this group rule: "No Sexual RPing". What is godmoding? Is that different than just moding?

Godmodding usually means dictating another RPer's response. For example, *X swings his sword, cutting off Y's head" would be godmodding. X should just swing his sword, aiming for Y's head while leaving Y the chance to at least duck.

Stella Carver wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

I think the paucity of replies is due to this group rule: "No Sexual RPing". What is godmoding? Is that different than just moding?

Godmodding usually means dictating another RPer's response. For example, *X swings his sword, cutting off Y's head" would be godmodding. X should just swing his sword, aiming for Y's head while leaving Y the chance to at least duck.

Yes... And/or playing extremely powerful, or dodging all hits from other characters, refusing to take damage. Basically, playing someone with god-like powers. The word has been used in RP for at least ten years or so. Not sure what moding means.

Okay. I think I'll go back and redo the text to be more specific, and try to make it seem less strict? Its not supposed to be, honestly.

I dont see a problem with the wording at all of a peron wants to keep there RP sessions PG

Personly I find Pixel sex And Slaveplay rather disturbing in that geez guys get a room sort of way.