Why am i not able to enlarge the second picture on other resident's profiles? (ie. the "about" pic.)

VanyCD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, i can't enlarge the second pic in every resident's profile. I can only open the first one, the one that appears in the first slot of their profile menu. When i pass to the second slot, were all the info about sl and rl are posted, i'm not able to enlarge the "rl foto". This has been happening to me some 2 weeks by now, and i am using V2 ever since i joined sl. I thought it was something temporary, or a privacy definition of some users; but now i see it has become permanent for me, and it does not happen to nobody else that i've talked to.

Any ideas of what it's happening with it? Did i messed up in something in my preferences menu? Or is it an sl glitch?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

It is a currently broken feature at the moment. It used to work but now it doesn't and hopefully soon it will work again. I can't enlarge mine either and neither can a few others.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Viewer/Unable-to-zoom-on-real-world-profile-picture/m-p/1158793#M8505

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.