I'm also looking for a relationship...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Willow Danube wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Willow, you're just one kiss away from bliss...

A Kiss away from Bliss.jpg

errrr.... his teeth? I need to see his teeth..:matte-motes-stress:

He doesn't wear them when riding. He wants the bugs in his gullet, not his teeth. So, they're in the saddlebags, one set on each side. That way, even if he lays the bike down, one pair will survive. Ya gotta love a frog who plans ahead!

Go ahead, kiss him dammit!

Always a true friend you are, Lanas!

Yes, please keep him alive and unscatched. Here's what you can do..

Use the spear to frighten and corner him.

Then use that weird bird behind you to slap him on the head until he passed out. Use rock as a last result only.

And drag him by his long hair into my cave where I would be preparing for our first tofurkey dinner date for that night.

I'll wait for you...

I kissed a frog and it tasted like chicken! So I did better than just kissing it...

epicurean-frog-leg-lead.jpg

Oh, this picture should catch him for sure!  It's a done deal now.

And, henna tattoos should be preferred before you get a half tattoo because you can no longer stand the pain and you finally say to the tattoo artist... STOP!  Half tattoos can last for years, half colored, half not.  So chose henna; henna has a nice scent, too! 

And no, I don't have a tattoo in rl, but I do know women who have half tattoos; they just couldn't bare the pain anymore.  Childbirth is enough pain if you ask me!

Love,

Your Mother.

ETA:  (^ is satire)

Here's the thing... I speak little english. That 'monkey' you see is my language interpreter. I speak in my native language she writes them down in English. She's not perfect but she is the cheapest I could get.

PS: You insulted her, she's not a monkey but a baboon. Baboons don't have tails!

@ Nealcrz: I stand corrected. Immediately after posting my reply, my monkey slapped my head telling me that she is not a baboon but a macaque species called the Barbary Macaque. They don't have tails.

@ Venus: You are right. Nealcrz is kinda charming isn't he? Especially now he had thrown in that picture of him in his golden locks and turns my knees into jelly. Alas, he also kinda told me he's not interested. So, I guess I'll go search somewhere else, unless Lanas comes back with something in her hand.

@ Everyone: Due to the lack of responses to my OP from real biker dudes , I think I will have to try and see if I have better luck posting this at eHarmony dot com. So, for now.. I am verbally closing this thread.

That is all... thank you!

PS: DealwithDHIN: I'll get back to you by next month.. :))!

Willow Danube wrote:

@ Everyone:
Due to the lack of responses to my OP from real biker dudes
 , I think I will have to try and see if I have better luck posting this at eHarmony dot com. So, for now.. I am verbally closing this thread.

The only real biker dude is Ceka.  And she is taken. :matte-motes-bored:

• 1 month later...

Ok, here goes nuthin! (literally)...

No hair, no tatts, no bike, just a GMC van and a busted Buick that I bottomed out on a terrace.  I like tofu, but only plain.  The only Motown I like is MJ singin' 'She's out of my life"  (sound familiar?)  Lady Gaga has one cool tune as  far as I know, but I don't follow her gigs.  I love cabbage, especially ground up in a blender, adding some water and making it a juice (for my fragile stomach).  The rest of the green leafy veggies, I can eat and prefer on a deli ham sandwich.  Fish is the best meat on the planet, raw or not.  Pork is ok, as long as it's not dry... let me look up prawns.   lol   Don't know Steven, don't know Piers, don't know Stephen... I don't even know the Pizza Guy.  I really haven't voted, although I have commited to a straight ticket, but I never actually went in to do such an evil deed.  I think they all suck.   Cats rule, dogs drool.... Prized cocks for fights is ok, but eating that bird?... nahhhh.   I got a few extra lbs, but it's stable, I work, I'm ok for an old man(if I were an old man).   No gold teeth, no silver teeth, just implants in the jaw that look real.... boring right?  Handsome?   I wouldn't date me.  I think I know the macarena, I think...   Anyway, I fail.  But then, I failed before this.  I hope you find the right dude for you, Miss Willow.  You deserve the best!  :0]

The only Motown I like is MJ singin' 'She's out of my life" ....

When a man wants out, you let him out. A Free bird is a Happy bird...

I've gone from looking for bikers to vampires to catholic priests to buddihst monks (you need to keep up with my melodramatic forum posts) ...all fruitless... 

...  but in the end,  I think I've found my Nirvana.

I'm happy where I am now ... in a deserted island with plenty of books.. and batteries... :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

PS: Thank You... :matte-motes-inlove:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.