Sign in to follow this  
Willow Danube

I'm also looking for a relationship...

I'm looking for a long haired tattooed biker badboy who likes to eat tofu and listen to Motown and Lady Gaga.

He must love eating cabbage and green leafy vegetables, likes to eat fish (and not just the fillet) and white meat. Must hate pork and prawns.

He must know who Steven Gerrard is and able to laugh everytime Piers Morgan or Stephen Fry opens his mouth.

He must be able to state more than 10 reasons why Pizza guy should win the next election.

He must never voted in his life.

Must love dogs and cats equally but thinks prized fighting rooster can doubled as dinner on thanksgiving should it failed to bring food on the table.

I don't care if he is chubby ( I like big burly biker people ) but he must have at least 2 sets of gold teeth. SIlver is acceptable if he is handsome in RL.

Must know the macarena dance.

IM me inworld if you fit the criterias.. I'll answer you as soon as next month is here.

That is all...Thank You.

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

P.S. I was never in the running, anyway,

You remind me of the men I can't have... :matte-motes-frown:.. and I want all of them. I want to hug them and put little bowties and keep them in a basket...

this is too depressing ...

First, I was too busy composing a song for Ricard Marx called "Right Here Waiting".

After That, I was too busy praying and fasting with my eyes closed I forgot to open them once in a while.

Now, I'm just hungry...

Willow Danube wrote:

he must have at least
sets of gold teeth.

Willow, two sets? I understand this to mean those gold teeth are packed into two sets of dentures, a primary set and an emergency backup set.

What emergency did you have in mind, and where would he store them on the motorcycle?

I was thinking the upper and lower mandibles as being 2 separate sets but I think another separate set of dentures made from Gold is not a bad idea. I mean, I can be fiercely conditional when it comes to love and loyalty. I may want to stick with him to his last tooth.

Where to store? He can use it as a neck chain for the time being. That would probably make him look even more badass.

When to use?... maybe when he's got no tooth left and I have to start chewing his food for him at christmas family reunion.. I guess...

Damn only came up with 9 reasons to elect the Pizza guy,  I had everything else nailed.

:( and i was looking forward too............ damn my luck

..............................................j/k

Look! 9 is better than nothing... it's like kissing a frog hoping for TE Lawrence, in his Barough Superior but instead you get Dwight Shrute on a Vespa USA.  It's still good! (I just need to close one eye).

If more people would be this specific, the divorce rate would lower by 75%. Mostly because the marriage rate would lower by 100%, but whattayagonnado?

Thank you & well done. ;-)

yes one eye to find the prrrrrfect mate :)

Perhaps the all knowing anonymous poet knows best 

We come to love not by finding a perfect person,

But by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

It is better for a woman to marry a man who loves her

Than a man she loves

Ok.. that's it. Whoever you are, I'll marry you... but not today.. you're too young by SL standard. But next week you'll be ripe enough for plucking..

Just you wait...

Lawrence-of-Arabia-Brough-Superior.jpg

Willow, anyone who knows what kinda motorcycle T.E. Lawrence rode deserves the best! I wish you great success in your search. :smileywink:

ETA: I also looked for a pic of Peter O'Toole on the bike from the opening bit of the movie but couldn't find it. I did find an actor on a motorcyle, though. Not half bad, I think.

Steve McQueen.jpg

And people thought Lawrence of Arabia favourite ride was 7 foot camel.

The Barough Superior

800px-Brough_Superior_of_T.E._Lawrence.jpg

Here's my Juggernaut some resemblance but not much.

juggernaut for marketplace.jpg

Ishtara Rothschild wrote:

Tofu? :matte-motes-bored: Bad boys eat veal. Raw and still attached to the puppy-eyed calf.

FACT:  Biker Badboy, Keanu Reeves is a vegetarian and he eats tofu.

JoJo Moeleneaux wrote:

Apologies for the poor quality and the ad but here's the scene (well the final scene anyway) of Lawrence on the bike. 

Great post Willow :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you! That's the one I meant; apparently pictures of that are not common. As I recall (and it's been a rather long time since I last watched that great movie) that was the opening scene; it went from there to a discussion of his life and times among guests at his funeral, and from there flashed back to his time in Arabia.

Willow Danube wrote:

I'm looking for a long haired tattooed biker badboy who likes to eat tofu and listen to Motown and Lady Gaga.

He must love eating cabbage and green leafy vegetables, likes to eat fish (and not just the fillet) and white meat. Must hate pork and prawns.

He must know who Steven Gerrard is and able to laugh everytime Piers Morgan or Stephen Fry opens his mouth.

He must be able to state more than 10 reasons why Pizza guy should win the next election.

He must never voted in his life.

Must love dogs and cats equally but thinks prized fighting rooster can doubled as dinner on thanksgiving should it failed to bring food on the table.

I don't care if he is chubby ( I like big burly biker people ) but he must have at least 2 sets of gold teeth. SIlver is acceptable if he is handsome in RL.

Must know the macarena dance.

IM me inworld if you fit the criterias.. I'll answer you as soon as next month is here.

That is all...Thank You.

I think Biker's are morning people and if you like to sleep in on weekends Willow, that could be a problem as when that engines starts it sounds like a plane just landed in your house! 

So, you must be up early always, bright and chipper and ready to ride.  Braids are recommended if you have long hair, otherwise you may never be able to get a comb through your hair once you take a chopper ride. 

So morning person you gotta be, and braids you gotta have and doo.