Sign in to follow this  
bradpitt7

you habe been logged out of second live, Help me get this message and I can not enter

Question

Hello bradpitt. Usually you get this message when there is a problem with your attachments. Try the following:

1)Clear your cache under your preferences and advanced tab in your log in screen, restart your computer and try to log in a different region like Smith. If you can't select a different region, in your log in screen give the command: Menu Me --> Preferences --> General Tab --> Enable "Show on login" --> OK.  After click the down arrow where it says "Start at" and choose <Type region name> --> Smith --> Login.

2)If the problem remains power down your router / modem for 1-2 mins, restart your computer, power on and repeat the same process.

3)If still you can't log in, try to log in a region where scripts are no allowed like Ahern.

1 answer to this question

Hello bradpitt. Usually you get this message when there is a problem with your attachments. Try the following:

1)Clear your cache under your preferences and advanced tab in your log in screen, restart your computer and try to log in a different region like Smith. If you can't select a different region, in your log in screen give the command: Menu Me --> Preferences --> General Tab --> Enable "Show on login" --> OK.  After click the down arrow where it says "Start at" and choose <Type region name> --> Smith --> Login.

2)If the problem remains power down your router / modem for 1-2 mins, restart your computer, power on and repeat the same process.

3)If still you can't log in, try to log in a region where scripts are no allowed like Ahern.