Where Are the Premium Sandboxes?

Melita Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i go to one of the sandboxes almost every day in the hope LL have updated the premium gift it's a different experience to the ordinary sandboxes that let any old riff-raff in lol i do like the sandboxes but i won't miss them when the time comes to downgrade being premium and be part of the riff-raff again 

Yes, much better than other sandboxes.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sandbox%20Mirus/144/180/214

Total peace and quiet up in the skies (I'm guessing probably because it's mainly the Linden home sims residents who are using them, and some don't yet realise they can build up to 4096m). I stress the word "guessing" though.

I visited one this week and it was totally quiet at ground level.  In fact it was eerily empty when I visited and I had the whole sandbox to myself.  I spent over an hour fiddling about without seeing anyone.  I came back a few hours later during a busier time and there were only two people there.  Lots of space, no lag.

i tell you what..those sand boxes are worth the premium fee alone..for me anyways..

it feels like i am back in my old sims again..i may see one or maybe two  other avatars..but there is always like 14k or more prims avalible it seems when i go there..

they are really nice for when you just want to rez something really big..i love the peace and quiet..

it's mah new happy place heheheh

Thanks for the info & feedback everybody.

I could use a happy place.

Can't wait.

Been putting it off til I am able to devote a solid chunk of time to what I build or make (actually, assemble from kits, usually.) Submerging myself into something is where the relaxation comes in. Slapping something together with 10 other things on my mind, isn't.

Wide open spaces, no griefing. /sighs happily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.