Linden Labs Will Not Help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Sorry, there really isn't.  Live Chat is a service for Premium members as part of the benefit package they get for paid membership. If you choose not to have a paid membership --- as  I don't either --- then you aren't entitled to the benefit.  You have two choices now: (1) Pay for Premium membership, which is a rather minimal cost for the year or (2) enter SL with an alt account.  There are open JIRA reports on the illegal character issue (See https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-6608, for example), so you may want to add your own observations there, if you think they will help LL's developers find a solution.

Hello Tuski. As i said again in your previous thead, unfortunately Basic Members have no the techniqual support they desire as Premium Members. What you can do now:

1)In your log in screen open your preferences and the general tab and disable "Group Titles". Restart the viewer and try to log in. It helps sometimes.

2)Create a new account. I know maybe it doesn't satisfy you but at least it is a solution. This way you will meet again your close friends.

3)Assuming that the last member in your group will never come back in SL, you can upgrade to Premium for just 1 month with a small cost. Then contact immidiately Live Chat, to resolve your problem.

I am sorry but i don't see any other solution, choice or outlet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.