how do i fix blue screen?

mrsC1987t Aho

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello and welcome to SL Forums. If you mean BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) with few words means problem in hardware or driver. It is the error screen displayed by the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems upon encountering a critical error, of a non-recoverable nature, that causes the system to crash. If so, we need to know exactly the error message you get on the top of your screen with capital letters. For example: STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC00000005, 0x804EF844, 0xF89463FC,0x00000000), etc.

If you mean the problem 10, 10, 10 is an old a known problem. The main jira is being hosted by Phoenix although it no only a Phoenix issue: http://jira.phoenixviewer.com/browse/PHOE-2548 Vote there, add your comments and try the suggestions.

Without the specs on your computer and information about which viewer you are using, we can't offer much help. The causes for a problem in Phoenix Viewer may be different than for the Sl Viewer and are almost certain to be different for Mac's than Windows machines.

Click Help->About in the viewer and paste that content into your post.

im enduring same problem .... im using latest version of firestorm viewer.. even though i had replaced my ram and hard disk but the problem keep on persist.. BSOD only happens when im playing sl .... need help :( plzz somebody.... 

38 minutes ago, AnnaSxo said:

im enduring same problem .... im using latest version of firestorm viewer.. even though i had replaced my ram and hard disk but the problem keep on persist.. BSOD only happens when im playing sl .... need help :( plzz somebody.... 

You are replying to a 6 year old post.  Details change in that time.  You are probably better off starting your own post and including details of your system set up so people can help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.