Bug, rodent or bird

Rhojen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All, I hope someone can help me, my Linden home has some kind of bug, rodent or bird that appears. It appears as flying or walking (it's very small so I can't make what it's using as movement), and then goes through the wall to the outside. It appears about every 2 or minutes or so. Is anyone familiar with this and how do I address the situation? TIA

Hi Rhojen, try rightclicking and Edit it. In Edit you'll find the name of the owner, most probably a neighbour (since you're all living so close together in those n00b ghettos). Ask them to please remove their pet or alter its course so it won't run thru your home.

Thanks Orca and thank you Marigold for stopping by and helping out. Orca as I told Marigold I found that it was a bird created by Silent Mole. Marigold told me he's a builder for LL and as suggested by my friend who caught him, I am to IM him about it. Now that I know what it is and more importantly, that it's harmless, I don't really care as much. Thank you and Marigold, you really went out of the way to help and were so considerate about my newness and privacy, a big thank you! Rho

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.