Secondlife Gardening Community Callout :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright so a few weeks ago I asked if there was intrest in a group designed to help and share everything about the environmental factors of Secondlife so here it is secondlife:///app/group/91d85e0c-d279-eff5-d5ee-69e09cb91ccd/about

I finaly made it since I've been in and out of SL so frequently I didnt have time before to run a group....

What I plan to do.... Monthly contests voted by member for the Group pic ... .just cause its fun .... and a good way to show off what we can do.

For the most part Ill be advertising sales on nature related things and stuff I found intresting that week be it really cool sims like Hope... or my favorite stores Alirum and Botonic will probably be advertised a lot there as well... Ill also attempt to get the major Businesses in SL to advertise there if we get enough members...

So hopefully we can get a few like minded "gardeners" in Second life in a group together ^.^

Cheers

Kryptic Z

PS ill also be hosting bi weekly partys on my Land and also get that going to be a "art" share time where we can just post pictures of what we did in the past 2 weeks or what we took pics of :D

• 2 weeks later...

kryptic Zarco wrote:

Alright so a few weeks ago I asked if there was intrest in a group designed to help and share everything about the environmental factors of Secondlife so here it is secondlife:///app/group/91d85e0c-d279-eff5-d5ee-69e09cb91ccd/about

I finaly made it since I've been in and out of SL so frequently I didnt have time before to run a group....

What I plan to do.... Monthly contests voted by member for the Group pic ... .just cause its fun .... and a good way to show off what we can do.

For the most part Ill be advertising sales on nature related things and stuff I found intresting that week be it really cool sims like Hope... or my favorite stores Alirum and Botonic will probably be advertised a lot there as well... Ill also attempt to get the major Businesses in SL to advertise there if we get enough members...

So hopefully we can get a few like minded "gardeners" in Second life in a group together ^.^

Cheers

Kryptic Z

PS ill also be hosting bi weekly partys on my Land and also get that going to be a "art" share time where we can just post pictures of what we did in the past 2 weeks or what we took pics of
:D

That sounds fabulous! Count me in please...I might be only able to admire others work as Im pretty busy but Id love to see and join the group :-)

I would be very interested in helping you with this... I have a commune in SL called Commune Utopia which is very interested in environment issues. We have a little allotment and have an area for vegetarian issues, I would be happy to also promote your group within the commune (230+ members). Please contact me for more details! Here is the SLurl http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bolton/169/150/23

• 3 weeks later...

ah sorry for the late responds here >.> I was in costa rica for 2 and a half weeks ill get every perm open now soon as the servers are up and running again. ill be on for the better part of the day and well rest of the week so if you need help with joining toss me a IM just not thursday between 7pm and 10 pm

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.