Inventory Organizers

Airway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm not sure where the best place to post this question is, so please let me know if there is a better place.  I was reviewing the inventory organizers in the Marketplace and am curious if anyone can recommend a particular one.  They aren't inexpensive so I hate to blindly purchase something.  Are these worth using?  I'm mostly interested in organizing clothing items.  Thank you.

Organizers Here

I said I know they are NOT inexpensive. :)  Thanks for your suggestion.  That is what I have been doing.  Plus I'm trying not to collect too much junk.

3 answers to this question

These organizers are really not inexpensive as you put it. I would think the best inventory organizer would be you. Create folders and subfolders, name them in the best rational way for you. Send double or useless items to trash and empty it regularly. Cleaning your inventory once a week or two should not take too much time and you will save Lindens avoiding those MP wardrobes.

Edited: I just read this on one of the organizers description: "▪ Take a snapshot of your outfit. Ideally, after buying a new skirt, a new shirt, a new pair of pants, a new pair of shoes, take a quick snapshot.
▪ Choose the "Send by email" option and send it to the email address that will be chatted to you by the wardrobe HUD. "

Send by email means that you will pay 10L per snaphot: THIS + the buying price of such huds, wow, that is REALLY expensive!

• Like 1

Hello Airway. Never i used these organizers neigther i know someone else to use them, so i can't suggest you to buy them. The best you can is to spend some time to organize your inventory alone. Inventory works exactly like the Windows Explorer (pyramid - hierarchical form). Hard disk (C:\) includes folders where there are other subforders, where are other subforders etc. Take a piece of paper and design the form you want in your inventory. Create it after.

inventory.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.