Missing Money

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Tammy,

this is a very old issue and it's still there. I know this very well too.

Three solutions that work:

- ask a friend to send you 1.- L$ and your money will be back after it and you can send the dollar back to your friend.

- go to any vendor or voting-board or anything else where you would need money to pay for it, click at this vendor and ch oose pay (even when you don't want to pay) and sl will registrate your money again and it will be back.

- click at *buy lindendollars* in the top-bar ingame and even when you not buy any L$ you should get your money back too.

I hope this will work for you too

greetings

Tommi

It's an old issue with your viewer taking a while to retrieve the information about your actual balance from the main server; it's like textures taking a long time to rez.

In addition to the solutions suggested, you can, I think, at least with the official viewer and TPVs based on recent code, simply click on the spot in your viewer  where it shows your (mistaken) account balance, and that forces it to check the balance with the main database, which then returns the correct amount.   That works for me every time.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I transfered funds from one acct to an alt and my alt did not recieve a dime, but when I log into the website it shows in my transaction history that I've paid my alt..  THEN when I log into my alt it show in my history that I never got a cent.  I did all the pay L$1 to someone and still nothing.  Trying to get any kind of help from LL is IMPOSSIBLE.  Frustrating!!  

Where on earth does the missing funds go to?  Who is pocketing all this stuff???

*Learning the lesson the hard way... >:-( *

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.