LL deletes Marketplace items saying category is wrong when it isn't wrong!

Lilyanah Demar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Help please... Marketplace Moderators keep removing/deleting my items saying they are incorrectly listed but they aren't. My items are clothing sets for PRIM BABIES.. not for child avatars.. but the only place LL leaves them alone is when I post them as Child's Clothing which is completely wrong. When they are posted that way child avatars buy them (yes I refund) and then I get hate mail from them. Anyone have any idea what I can list them as or what I can do to get the LL moderators to leave them alone?  I don't want them to fill up a space they don't belong because that makes shopping a nightmare for other people.

One thing you can do is make sure the ad's title very clearly states "for Zooby Prim Baby". If someone reports the item for being mis-placed, the mods are not going to read the entire ad before deciding what to do. They will go by the title and the picture and maybe take one glance at the first paragraph.

EXAMPLE: "Baby Letter Jacket" should be "Letter Jacket for Zooby Prim Baby"

If I search for Prim Baby Letter Jacket, I don't find it. And that's hurting your sales.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.